Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is a nipple piercing a TERRIBLE idea for me?

Glossed over the eyebrow bit, I had mine done a while back and wear glasses, I still do and am considering getting it back, I wear thick rimmed black frames too as do many people I've seen with an eyebrow piercing, I still think it looks nice, personally I'd get mine done with blackline to match
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I work with kids, which is even crazier than animals for being hit in the boob for than working with animals and I got on fine
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I learned this today -- you just need to be careful of facial piercings around dogs more than your boobs, I think. I had a wheaten today do a rabbit hop and clock me right in the eyebrow piercing with her skull. Ow.
    tumblr// facebook

have;
    10g first + 14g second lobes, right helix,
    left daith, right conch, paired nostrils,
    vertical labret.
    horizontal nipples.
    want;
    industrial, septum, rook,
    third lobe, outer conch.

I have a kid and I've had dogs and have a kitten and a mad bf. Yesh piercings get knocked about but tbh they can be snagged anytime by random friend hugs and so on so best not to fret too much!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

i thing yes... it is

I had both my nipples pierced horizontally at a reputable body piercer, I had all my piercings there, it was very painful and mine bled a lot. I found wearing a bra made them worse, I had them in for around six years but they ended up being completely vertical they migrated that much. They are out now.

unless you work in the nude i doubt work would affect the piercing at all! i'm sorry to hear about the breast cancer but as far as i know there should be no correlation with breast cancer and getting a nipple piercing. if you want to avoid an infection make sure you go to a reputable piercer and follow aftercare instructions!

I think you'll be fine, buy a padded bra. Now about the cancer? I can't really find an answer for that. If it runs in the family, then your chances of getting it will very highly not be linked too the piercings.

I don't think piercing it will affect the probability of breast cancer. There is the risk of doing some nerve damage though or so I've heard, all in all it could look nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12