Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating steak with a new tongue piercing?

Default Eating steak with a new tongue piercing?

I got my tongue pierced two days ago. This is my second time getting it done and i know how to properly eat without biting the ball.. but are there any other reason not to eat steak this soon?

How about chocolate??
    I'm Nikki!
    Piercings~Tragus, Lobe x3, Navel (top&bottom),Tongue,VCH
    Tattoos~ A large piece on my side, wrist, shoulder blade
    I'm different.. in a confusing, sexy way.

If you think you can then go for it! Might take a bit longer than normal, depends on how sore/swollen it is.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

You can eat whatever you want...

You may want to avoid spicy/citrus foods to lessen irritation but yeah, no need to change your diet whatsoever.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've done a ton of research on Google (my best friend, of course!) and some people are saying that it could cause a yeast infection? Any experience with that??
    I'm Nikki!

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune Kitty View Post
    I've done a ton of research on Google (my best friend, of course!) and some people are saying that it could cause a yeast infection? Any experience with that??
    Load of crap. Eat what you like and maintain good oral hygiene.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks so much!
    I'm Nikki!

Haha, i'm glad you are able to even eat steak this soon - when I got mine done, I could barely even eat tomato soup! I was having issues with the spoon hitting the piercing (super sore) so I tried using a straw...no better. Enjoy that steak!

Oh geeze. You're a lucky bitch if you can eat steak after two days. I couldn't even drink water because it hurt so bad to swallow. I never realized before doing a tongue piercing that it's basically impossible to swallow without pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth T_T. It sounds like a major hassle even still. Bon appetit!

It took me two weeks to be able to eat anything properly again. I used to give up eating half way through (even with things like cheese sandwiches)- good for weight loss though. But if you can I'd go for it! And Xade I promise I'm not stalking you!

Eat what you feel you can. Just keep your mouth clean. Hope you enjoyed your steak.!
    current piercings- ears: scalpelled 3/4", left ear: conch, triple forward helix. right ear: just the stretch. navel, venoms (double tongue), tongue web, left and right nostril, cheeks, VCH, septum, vertical labret

retired: 'monroe' x3, tragus, 2nd lobes, navel x1, center tongue ring, snake bites

tattoos: almost complete left sleeve, nape, ankle, stars on ribs and each hip, puzzle piece behind left ear, alice in wonderland thigh piece, "stay gold" right above feet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast