Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: right nipple and right eyebrow

Default right nipple and right eyebrow

So i woke up mega early was awake for 3am because this is the first time in 3 weeks ive been out, anyway after 9:30 rolled around my dads started to get me and himself ready.. So we got out of the house for 10am and got to hedonism for 11am they were very friendly and welcoming and Kyle said i could be pierced downstairs which was very nice of him.. So we went into the backroom after he had sterilized and cleaned up abit.. he did my changes first after putting gloves on.. he changed my 6mm plug to an anatometal one, he changed my 1.6 plugs to 1.6 pinna rings, he changed my tragus to a clicker ring and he changed my 1st nipple bar to a nice green one.. Then he changed his gloves and pierced my eyebrow with 1.2 ring on my request i know a bar is better but i just think a bcr is cuter and more feminine somehow.. after that was done he had 5 attempt's at clamping my nipple he had to re-dot because of this but once he had the clamps on the piercing was done before i could feel it.. honestly my eyebrow hurt more.. So another great experience at hedonism.. oooh and i bought some plugs too..
    Last edited by littlekaty; 09-12-2012 at 04:04 PM.
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Well done you!! I'd keep an eye on that tragus though, looks like it's hanging on by a thread...:/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

thanks i think its just how the clicker ring is sitting kyle didnt say anything when he changed it and hes great but i shall baby it and see how it goes thanks again

edit... noticed on the piccy my ear isnt looking very clean so ive used my swappes and some ss water with cotton wool to give my ear a good clean and its looking much better
    Last edited by littlekaty; 09-12-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Glad you had a good experience - the eyebrow piercing looks great.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

thanks very muchly..

so day 2 my eyebrow has been caught only once on my mask im being very careful this time around want to keep it as long as possible.. its not given me any problems and looks great im really pleased.. my nipple has swelled up more than my left did but i think its fine still got quite abit of the bar showing..

You're welcome, and I'm glad things are going well with your piercings.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

day 3 eyebrow and nipple are doing really well most of the swelling has gone down on my nipple now, 6 weeks till i can have a jewellery change and be all matchy cant wait

i had to change my nipple bar after a week, it was embedding and had to go from a 14mm bar, to an 18mm bar! just one side swelled though, the other is happy with the 14mm and could be smaller if i wanted it to be

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

nipple and eyebrow are doing great healing is starting to get underway ive managed to get all the blue pen off me now im really pleased with how these are going..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast