Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Nipple Experience

Post My Nipple Experience

I had wanted nipple piercings for quite a while and had decided I would go and get them done after getting my AS results. So two days ago I went to my usual place, Tattoo Crazy in Cambridge, and after filling in the usual form went into the room and the piercer told me to take a seat and pull my top down or take it off whichever was easier. After taking my top and bra off the piercer started marking me up. I asked for them to be diagonal, she spent quite a while marking them and after she was happy with the placement asked me to see what I thought, I agreed they looked good and appeared to be at the same angle. She told me to lie down and then explained what she was going to do.
    She did my right one first; clamped it which didn't really hurt, just felt the same as clamping any other area, then for the piercing part. Deep breath in, hold, pierce and exhale at same time. OUCH! Got to say it was definately the most painful piercing I've had, but it was still bearable. After putting the bar in and screwing the ball on time for the left one; again deep breath in, hold, pierce and exhale at the same time. Just as painful as the right one, it bled a little which the right one hadn't done and then she put the bar in and cleaned it up. She covered them with a dressing and then I got dressed again.
    They ached for about 2 hours afterwards, they're still sensitive at the moment but then again its only been two days and you expect that from new piercings.
    I absolutely love them, I think they look great and they're at the perfect angle

Yay! Well done and welcome to the club. Diagonals are awesome!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Ye I'm really pleased with the angle of them, I just think nipple piercings in general are awesome!

Congratulations! mine are diagonals too, is so long since I had them pierced can't remember the discomfort much - though know one of them ached a good bid afterwards and the other one bled.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Cool, hope they heal well for you
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

Tattoos:

heart on my right foot <3

Congratulations!!!
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8

Hi All,

I could do with some advice and I cant seem to find an answer, so here goes......

I had my nipple pierced a couple of years ago and it hasnt healed correctly. It has healed but is visibly larger than my other nipple (sticks out more), ive been searching for a solution as sometimes this is even visible through a t-shirt and is far from ideal (being male). Any suggestions from anyone? I dont no what the scar/bump/lump etc would be catagorised as, so im at a loss for finding a 'cure' having read through the forums. Basically its as if the nipple has a scar inside, looks normal on the exterior other than it being large in size.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by hollar View Post
    Hi All,

I could do with some advice and I cant seem to find an answer, so here goes......

I had my nipple pierced a couple of years ago and it hasnt healed correctly. It has healed but is visibly larger than my other nipple (sticks out more), ive been searching for a solution as sometimes this is even visible through a t-shirt and is far from ideal (being male). Any suggestions from anyone? I dont no what the scar/bump/lump etc would be catagorised as, so im at a loss for finding a 'cure' having read through the forums. Basically its as if the nipple has a scar inside, looks normal on the exterior other than it being large in size.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!
    Nipple enlargement is common in nipple piercings but if it's not just that then we need more info.

Whet jewellery is in there?
    Does the jewellery fit correctly?
    Can you post a photo? (miss the www or http off)
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

hi sure ill post a pic asap. Thats the point I have taken it out and the nipple is still large. (sorry forgot to mention) It did have a bar in it at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by hollar View Post
    hi sure ill post a pic asap. Thats the point I have taken it out and the nipple is still large. (sorry forgot to mention) It did have a bar in it at the time.
    Yep enlargement can stay after it's removed. It's called post nipple piercing development, it's pretty common and more common in male nipple piercings. If placement isn't good though it can make the development look bumpy and uneven.

Some people find it goes totally after removal, some find it gets smaller, some see little change at all.

Oil massages could help break down any scar tissue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast