Thread: Triple eye brow piercing?

Default Triple eye brow piercing?

What do you guys think of three symmetrical eyebrow piercings on the same brow? Anyone has it, or knows someone that has it?
    My vision for it is to have 2 bars on the sides and a hoop in the middle. I think it would look good on me and Id like to get it. Id like to hear your opinions on it though, what are your thoughts? Pros and cons I guess.

You say symmetrical, but you also say on the same brow. You mean like, centered over your eye?

Seems like it could be a pain in the ass to heal, even if you space out the times when you get each of them. And having any rings in there starting out will probably make healing more difficult.

imo, with facial piercings, less is more, but of course it's totally up to you.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Yea, it was horribly phrased sorry. What I was talking about is three piercings close to each other, on the outer side of the eyebrow. The same place you'd have a normal eyebrow piercing, but three instead of one. Two would be awsome too.

picture? you might one to start with one or 2 to see if you like them. it sounds like a cool idea if you have the room for them. gotta agree with Sneferie tho, it sounds like a pain, and a cbr would be alot easier to hit/knock
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    1st and 2nd lobes, both sides
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:
    lily on left rib, needs a quote to finish

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

It looks something like this : http://www.google.vg/imgres?q=triple+eyebrow+piercing&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&r lz=1C1SNNT_enVG446VG446&biw=1536&bih=717&tbm=isch& tbnid=Imo2OjB2jfeo0M:&imgrefurl=http://jackfire666.deviantart.com/art/triple-Eyebrow-Ring-166836973&docid=dCL0prih_i7HCM&imgurl=http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/158/3/1/triple_Eyebrow_Ring_by_JACKFIRE666.jpg&w=800&h=600 &ei=2ZktUP2XKsbd0QH784CAAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1240 &vpy=418&dur=690&hovh=159&hovw=211&tx=118&ty=98&si g=111550617777247095738&page=2&tbnh=158&tbnw=211&s tart=18&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:18,i:169

I've already had an eyebrow piercing but was forced to take it out due to issues (feel free to read my post in the experiences forum), and I loved it so much. Yea I know CBR's arent the best option for initial jewelry, the plan is sorta long term-ish, after they're fully healed. I wasnt going to get three at the same time either, probaby 2 first, then a third. I was just wondering what you guys thought about it on a whole.
    Last edited by Oday; 08-17-2012 at 05:17 PM.

I think if its what you want, you should do it
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

Tattoos:

heart on my right foot <3

Remember it's going to be very anatomy dependant and to go to an extremely good piercer.

I personally think 3 is too much but it depends on your face really. Might want to post a photo in the "would this piercing suit me" thread to get some answers.

I like doubles but 3 is a bit ott, but that's just me.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yea I'm more thinking doubles now too, three might be a bit much for real.

I've seen quite a few doubles since moving out of town for college and they look pretty awesome. Three might be a bit of a pain to heal (and it'd hurt to get done because you'd already be getting warm from having two done, let alone so close)
    Piercings:
    Current: tongue
    Retired: tragus (l), first lobes (if it works out, will get redone. For 4th time)
    To come: 2nd lobes, regular nostril (l) (possibly)

Tattoos:

Current: "Always" deer - right foot
    "Illegitimi non carborundum" Eiffel tower - right arm
    "It goes on" + flying bird silhouettes - left foot

Next in line: Either "Breathe" (left wrist), or "To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose" (upper left ribcage).
    ~Sarah

Go for it!