Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Airport Security Checks and genital piercings

Set off a metal wand at Leeds court 2 weeks ago told them what it was and straight through strange

Flew to NZ in Feb and have been on Eurostar recently. Didn't set off any alarms with surgical steel PA. Only moment of interest was when was picked to go through full body scanner instead of metal detector. I knew that the monitor that shows all the detail is in a sperate control room, and the monitor in the security lounge is just a standard silouette. I noticed on that monitor that a small square marked my PA, but the guy didn't take any notice....there you go. If any prob, those guys have seen it all, just tell them you've got a piercing if asked

Just thought I would post that for the first time ever my anatometal titanium jewellery set off metal detectors at the airport. This metal is the least likely to buzz so economy jewellery definitely might! It was one of those body scanner things though as security has stepped up a little. The guy working there said "There is metal against your left thigh and I know what it is but I must give you a quick pat down anyway", (3.2mm apadravya) it was funny and he wasn't phased at all so there probably won't be a scene for any worried people

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567