Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Airport Security Checks and genital piercings

It depends on the settings on the machines. When they are in a higher state of security they can change the sensitivity to a higher setting. I've been picked up a few times as my one nipp is fairly chunky. They just pat me down with a hand search, I told them what they were, and they let me through. I'm sure they get it all the time.
    -4mm left nipple - 7mm right nipple-
    -4mm frenum-

No...............It sucks !!!

Just been on holiday to Spain for Easter.
    I flew from England to Spain, I managed to set the metal detector off on the way out but no real problems just a pat down search along with about 2/3 of the other passengers.
    No problems on the way back when I walked straight through the metal detector without seeing it off.
    I was wearing the same clothes and jewellry in both directions.
    I have a 8mm x16mm titanium BCR in my PA and a 3.2mm x 14mm steel barbell in each nipple.

I have never had any problems with 2guage barbar

It shouldn't set off the scanner at an airport.

Never had any problem with any of my piercings

Depends on the scanners I suppose, but imo, technically speaking, as they are titanium / surgical steel I don't think you are to set off an alarm ^^
    |Have|10mm lobe (R)|Tragus (L)|Industrial (L)|Nostril (R)| Septum | Labret | Tongue | Smiley | Microdermal upper cheek | Microdermal neck | Microdermal handweb (R) | VCH | Foot tattoo (L) | Wrist tattoo (L) | Leg tattoo (R) | Belly tattoo (R)

|Retired||MD x1| | Navelpiercing | Nipple piercing (L&R)

|Want|More tattoos!|Dimple piercings | more piercings

I went through on Monday with a 8g, SS, PA, 3/4" long, with no problem. I'm flying back home tomorrow we will see how it goes on the way back.

Default Is it a sexual experience?

Hi!

I am new here and I am thinking of getting a genital piercing... all the info in this forum really helps. I have one question, it might sound weird but i'll try:

is the piercing itself a sexual experience?

I just read a story on Amazon by Cat Harding: Flaming Roses- Body Jewelry Studio

And not only did it make me quite horny it also made me want a piercing more than ever... anyway the story is told from the point of view of the piercer and it is described as a very sexual experience (somewhat dominating).

I wondered if you felt this way when you got this done... i hope it is not a stupid question.

And it was done on the airport?

Quote Originally Posted by princess123 View Post
    Hi!

I am new here and I am thinking of getting a genital piercing... all the info in this forum really helps. I have one question, it might sound weird but i'll try:

is the piercing itself a sexual experience?

I just read a story on Amazon by Cat Harding: Flaming Roses- Body Jewelry Studio

And not only did it make me quite horny it also made me want a piercing more than ever... anyway the story is told from the point of view of the piercer and it is described as a very sexual experience (somewhat dominating).

I wondered if you felt this way when you got this done... i hope it is not a stupid question.
    No it wasn't a sexual experience, a professional piercer will not view it as such.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast