Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I can now safely take my tragus stud out for sport but getting it back in is so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by AWMedia View Post
    Hey, so I receieved my order but I'm a bit confused, this is what I ordered...

1 | Threadless ball end1/8" Polish14g
    1 | Threadless ball end for straight jewelry1/8" Polish16g
    1 | Threadless mini-disks1.5mm disk (high polish)18g
    1 | Threadless ball end for straight jewelry1/8" Dark blue16g

I have the ball ends but no-where to put them? What do I need to order now?

Thanks for your help,

AWM
    I can see from this post you have ordered some 16g ends, they will only go into a 16g post. Things all need to be the same gauge or they will not fit together.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hey, thanks for your help! Okay, so I need to order a 16g post, but I can't find that on the website, do you know where it is??? Can you send me a link please??

Thanks,

Alex

Hey, thanks for your help! Okay, so I need to order a 16g post, but I can't find that on the website, do you know where it is??? Can you send me a link please??
    Thanks,

Alex
    They're all on the same page here. You just need to select the right size at the top.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hey, thanks! So sorry but now I have three options: 1. 16g 1/4"...2. 16g 3/8"...3. 16g 7/16"....Need to get it right this time, which one do I need for a 16g 1/8" end?

Hey, thanks! So sorry but now I have three options: 1. 16g 1/4"...2. 16g 3/8"...3. 16g 7/16"....Need to get it right this time, which one do I need for a 16g 1/8" end?
    Assuming you still need 8mm?

1/4" = 6.5mm
    3/8" = 9mm
    7/16 - 11.5mm

So the nearest to 8mm is 3/8"

So you'll need 16g(1.2mm) gauge and 3/8"(9mm) in length.

Any 16g end will fit it.

The 18g and 14g ends you got will not fit it.

Great! Thanks so much for your help!!! I might post here again if I have problems fitting the buggers but hopefully it will be fine. x

No probs, they can be fiddly but if I can do it you can lol!

Hi, so, I just tried to fit the neometal tragus piercing myself but I've now found that the end I've ordered barely come through the other side of the piercing for me to even attempt to put the post on...
    the end I have is 1 | Threadless ball end for straight jewelry1/8" Dark blue16g
    and the labret is
    1 | Threadless Labret POST ONLY16g3/8"

The labret is the right size but now the problem is the end, which do I need?

Hi, so, I just tried to fit the neometal tragus piercing myself but I've now found that the end I've ordered barely come through the other side of the piercing for me to even attempt to put the post on...
    the end I have is 1 | Threadless ball end for straight jewelry1/8" Dark blue16g
    and the labret is
    1 | Threadless Labret POST ONLY16g3/8"

The labret is the right size but now the problem is the end, which do I need?
    You need to be putting the labret post in your ear and then putting the ball end into it. This is after you have pushed it in half way and bent it into shape whilst not in your ear to create the spring like tension as that's how threadless works.

If you mean the labret post is too short then get the next size up.

Hi, thanks for your quick reply, yes I've bent it into shape and sussed out how it works but it's practically impossible to get the labret post in through the back, that's why I was hoping to put the end in first.

Basically, I think I might have to accept that it's impossible to put a tragus stud piercing in alone, or am I wrong? Does anyone manage it? Got any tips???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast