Thread: My sleeve idea that i want to build on

Default My sleeve idea that i want to build on

Basically ive seen this tattoo and think its amazing !
    The tattoo idea is on ratemyink and the photo number is 39083
    sorry not to post the link but its a joke how they ask for my post count to be 20

Of course i want to change it to make it into my own.
    Since im a scorpio and australian i want this to resemble into a half sleeve/3qtr sleeve.

Ill have a more australian background ( great sandy desert ) with southern cross in the sky but with the scorpion as the main piece.

Thoughts and tips please ! Honest opinions appreciated

Not really familiar with ratemyink and I can't seem to find what you're talking about with Google... you can post links by taking out the http:// and putting a space somewhere in the URL.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

I tried a search and this came up... Not sure if it's the one you mean.
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

rate my ink.com/?action = ssp&pid=39083

Just remove the spaces

The post count thing is so people don't make accounts just to come on here and post a ton of spam. It makes a lot of sense, and we already get enough spam with that rule intact, so I can't imagine how bad it would be if that rule didn't exist. It's a good rule.

I think your idea could work out to be a really awesome tattoo! But make sure you go to a very skilled artist so its well done.
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

Tattoos:

heart on my right foot <3

Honestly? I don't really like it but that's because it's not my style.

Get a tattoo because you want it not because of what other people may think of it. Keep in mind that it will have to be quite a bit smaller so will lose detail with it being on your arm as opposed to it being a back or chest piece.

As above go to a good artist who is skilled at realistic animal work and do a heck of a lot of research finding a good artist and be prepared to travel as well. Consult and communicate well with them to get what you want for your tattoo.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<