Thread: Unique piercing that has no official name! Help

Default Unique piercing that has no official name! Help

Hello, I just got a new piercing on Saturday. It's on my ear and it's the rim, very close to my head. It's just above the Tagus thing. I had three holes made with a smaller labret in each hole. Looks lush but kills.

Triple forward helix? Seems to be getting pretty popular from what I've seen online these days. Not everyone is suited to it though so not everyone who wants it gets it!

Any pics?

Also what is it you need help with??
    Last edited by Boo; 08-07-2012 at 09:03 PM.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ah so that's its name! Well unique to me in that I ever saw it. It hurts lots but looks great. Not sure if I should totally not touch it or if I should clean it, if so what with. Unsure how to post pic? Thanks btw x

Did your piercer not give you aftercare advice?

You can use saline solution or make your own (1/4tsp to 250ml hot water left to cool so it's still warm) soak the ear twice a day for 5-10mins, or you can just rinse over it in the shower. No need for any lotions or potions on it really.

To post a pic you need to have posted on here 10 times, upload your photo to an image hosting site like tinypic or imgur and post the URL here.

I do like the look of them but not sure I could be arsed healing 3 cartilage piercings at once, hope they heal well for you!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for the advice. Yes my pierced did but I lost the sheet! How do I list all my piercings like U do after each post? I am addicted! Thank U so much for all your help I am grateful x x

You're welcome.

On the darker toolbar near the top of this page there's a drop down list titled 'Forum Actions' (under the Blog and Gallery tabs on the lighter toolbar), from that select 'Edit Profile'. This takes you to the page where you edit your profile and from the choices on the left of the page click Edit Signature and add your list

Here we go. Think I did it! Next to pick my next one!
    Current piercings: lobes x 3 .
    tragus on left
    Triple forward helix right
    Helix right
    Tongue
    VCH
    Nose

Retired; navel
    Eyebrow

Time for a triangle I think
    Current piercings: lobes x 3 .
    tragus on left
    Triple forward helix right
    Helix right
    Tongue
    VCH
    Nose

Retired; navel
    Eyebrow

Lucky you!! I wish I could have one, they're my fave genital piercing!!

Sounds like a triple forward helix to me