Thread: Chest Tattoo Advise/Experience..

Default Chest Tattoo Advise/Experience..

For my birthday next month i've decided to get another Michael Jackson tattoo. I want it on my chest right or left side (Most likely right side). Looking to see what the experience of getting one was. I have my ankle and wrist done and many more so i'm hoping it's not to much of a bug.

If you have any tip/advice/experience about chest tattoo for the 1st time please share

Have: Lobes x4, Tongue (7/9/03), Monroe (8/27/07), Tragus (7/17/10), Conch (11/4/11), Industrial/Scaffold (12/12/11)

Want: Rook, Anti-Tragus, Daith, More Tattoos, 4g Bottom Lobes, 6g 2nd Hole Lobes(Maybe)

I haven't but my uncle had one on his chest and said it was the worst out of his tattoo's cos whilst getting tattooed it felt like it was really pressing down on his chest
    Piercings: Tongue Piercing (1.6mm), Tragus (Left Ear - 1.2mm), Navel (1.6mm) Central Labret Pierced (1.2mm), Conch (Right ear - 1.2mm)
    Retired: Left Nostrill, Right Nostril (x2), Septum Piercing, Helix (x2), Collarbone Piercing, Tragus (Right ear), Scaffold, Eyebrow
    Tattoo's: ​Stars with swirls on left foot. Owl on right thigh (want cover up). Butterflies on wrist.

I think they look amazing if done right but can also be an ugly thing that attracts your eye for the wrong reasons if done wrong.
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

I'm hoping it doesn't be to much pain :l

But i'm going to my tattooist that i've been going to for years. The sillohette picture should look nice on my chest

Have: Lobes x4, Tongue (7/9/03), Monroe (8/27/07), Tragus (7/17/10), Conch (11/4/11), Industrial/Scaffold (12/12/11)

Want: Rook, Anti-Tragus, Daith, More Tattoos, 4g Bottom Lobes, 6g 2nd Hole Lobes(Maybe)

I think they are beautiful if it is done well, but can also be an ugly thing that attracts attention for the wrong reasons, if done incorrectly.

I most likey will be getting this done on the right side of my chest

Going in for this tommorrow

Good luck! I'd personally prefer just the silhouette without the text as the image speaks for itself. Show us pix!
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Here it is freshly taken pic right after it was done... Font will be fixed next session which she said 4 weeks as *boob movement* kinda wonked it. Overall I love it . The experince wasn't to bad not that painful... more of a bugger

didn't want to make a new thread