Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I joined the septum club!!!

Congrats
    Have: 4 in each lobe, Rook (left), Spider Bites (left), and Septum
    Want: Industrial (right), Tragus (right and left), Double Rook (right and left), and More Tats
    Tattoos: have 4 ~ (Left & Right Shoulder Blades, Back Center, and Left Calf)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma_95 View Post
    It doesnt affect so much more that I can feel it and its a strange feeling...

Does your blocked nose feel worse than a normal blocked nose?
    I remember I was only aware of my widened 6mm CBB because it would touch the labret back in my nose piercing a bit.

When I changed to a blackline septum retainer it was too big and I could feel it a lot all the time.

But I changed to a titanium septum retainer. About half the size as the other ones I've ordered from here that are in store. Can't feel or see it, except a little now as I don't have it flipped up right now.

I always have a blocked nose in the morning, and sometimes have small nose bleeds in my left nostril while I'm sleeping. Not piercing related. Just me. I tend to use a cotton bud to clear my nose now on waking. SSS in an eggcup worked just as well initially too. I don't think my blocked nose is worse. I'm a all year around sniffer. Ha. I'm just aware of it more now.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

So I'm on day 4 now and its pretty uneventful. Clean it twice a day sometimes with just warm water other times a warm SSS depending on whether I can be bothered. The bar keeps shifting around at night but the side with the ball moves down so it hasn't fallen out so I just slide it back up once I've cleaned the crusties off It doesn't hurt unless I nudge it and I when I eat I can still feel it but I'm getting used to it I haven't had a cold and have mastered the sneezing

A week old tomorrow and no problems so far It's easy and only hurts if it gets poked by something and the amount of lymph is a lot less. I'm only soaking it at night now and it gets a quick rinse in the morning to get rid of any crusties. It seems to be healing well

Happy healing, planning on getting mine done next week think I will heal mine up too to avoid the whole "bull ring" comments from my parents!
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

Congrats on your happy piercing! Septums aren't my favorite, personally. But my brother has one, and I do think they're cool all the same since he can simply push it up and hide it when he wants to, like when we're visiting our frail little old grandma. XD That is a plus, since I'm often too lazy to change or take out jewelry.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Today is a very sad day.

I lost my septum. I took it out for an appointment at the dentist as my mother was unaware of it and i didnt want her to see it up there so out it came. It was out for less than two hours and when i went to put it back in i couldnt find the hole, i eventually found the hole but i could only get the jewellery in a few millimetres. I gave up trying when it started to hurt so I have lost it.

Less than 3 months old. I miss it already and plan to get in pierced around march time next year. It will be back, i might even tell my mother next time.

I loved it, it was my favourite piercing and it will be back! I will not learn the same lesson twice, the next on will not come out unless for a jewellery change which will follow through with the jewellery coming out. I am determind to join the septum club again!!!

Aww no. Sorry to hear that. :(

Mine was healing well but is back to being tender again due to my Shih-Tzu puppy head butting the end of my nose twice; in excitement of me holding him while opening the front door to my son returning home. Well I bent down to pick him up and he jumped up at the same time.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123