Thread: Does anyone know the diameter of this crescent?

Default Does anyone know the diameter of this crescent?

Hi,
    So basically I've been on the hunt for a black septum pincher/crescent with an 8mm or 10mm diameter for some time. I am aware of the one on this site (which I cannot link to because my post count isn't high enough grr) that is called "UV Stretching Crescent - Black" for 1.50.

But it doesn't say what the diameter is (at least not that I can see) so if anyone has bought this and knows, it'd be really useful. I don't want to buy it and find it's a 12mm. Thanks!

P.s. if anyone wants to post the link for me that'd be really helpful!

Here's the link -

https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/on...cent-black.cfm

But judging by the one picture that's up, it could be rather bigger than you want for a septum. But, I could be wrong.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Your best bet is BAF. Slightly more expensive, but better materials etc.
    Choices here
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thanks guys I think I'll have to get one from that website you linked!

Looking at the picture of it in someone's ear, it looks a similar size to my BCRs which are 16mm.
    Know you're going to have a look at BAF but I thought a guesstimate might still be of some use to you!
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.