Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyepatch

Eyelash glue should be suitable, you get the adhesive that sticks individual lashes on, thats a little stronger than strip lash glue. Obviously safe for use around the eyes, and can be easily and quickly re-applied if required, might be worth a go.

I'm sure people who are handy with sewing could make you something suitable.

Cant help with your piercing notion though
    Alison.

Current:
    * 10 Tattoos
    * 3 lobes each side
    * Left Tragus (31/12/12)
    * 2 MD's (04/06/12)
    * VCH (02/07/12)
    * Right Nostril (2012)

Retired:
    * Tongue (2001) & (2014)
    * Cartilage (1997)
    * Navel (1998)
    * Nostril (2003)
    * R & L Nipples (2002)
    * VCH (2000)
    * Monroe (2014)

Wanted:

* Navel (if suitable)
    * More Tattoos
    * Left Daith / Rook

I noticed you wear glasses. Have you seen these -

http://www.perfecteyepatch.com/scripts/default.asp

The flames one is cool, in my opinion, and near the bottom it says they do adult sizes.

Or here -

http://www.meyepatch.co.uk/orderOnline.htm#plain

More styles.

Sorry, I know it's not what you asked for, but it's the only thing I could find.

I have seen a picture of a male with armless glasses on. The nose piece was just attached to his bridge piercing; so I don't know if an eyepatch could be attached in a similar way.
    Last edited by RedBullBabe; 07-23-2012 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Added info.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullBabe View Post
    I have seen a picture of a male with armless glasses on. The nose piece was just attached to his bridge piercing; so I don't know if an eyepatch could be attached in a similar way.
    Anything attached to piercings unless it's designed to break under even slight pressure or is in a controlled play situation is a dangerous and bad idea unless the person doesn't care about the piercing being ripped out and damaging their body.

I'd strongly advise you don't do anything like that.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Anything attached to piercings unless it's designed to break under even slight pressure or is in a controlled play situation is a dangerous and bad idea unless the person doesn't care about the piercing being ripped out and damaging their body.

I'd strongly advise you don't do anything like that.
    I just saw the picture around a few times. Never studied the join too much. But ah, just imagining it getting caught makes my nose scrunch up. :P

And off topic - Your glasses look like mine Hazel. Are they Miss Sixty?
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Yeah it went through me a bit when I thought of it!

The ones in my avatar were Baby Phat, the ones I have now (umm a few months old) are Jasper Conran.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Yeah it went through me a bit when I thought of it!

The ones in my avatar were Baby Phat, the ones I have now (umm a few months old) are Jasper Conran.
    They look so much like mine. Mine have like purple on the inside, but I remember I tried the red inside version on too when I chose mine. Anywhoo, nifty.
    ------

Yeah default want to stay away from actually attaching anything to the piercing. I have Mercer had one torn out but the thought makes Mr cringe. That's why magnets seemed like a good choice. I guess I'll have to Dr if that's something that its even available though.

The idea of some route of adhesive seems good to, UK have to see what kinda I can find and try them out. My two concerns with that are if it will be strong enough to hold for very long especially under daily stress and motion. I have a feeling ill need to put quit a bit of glue on to secure it and that will restrict my natural face motion.
    Retired:
    2 x conch 10g, 2 x lobe 6g, 1 x tongue 10g, 1 x labret 12g, 2 x nipple 14g, 6 x frenum 10g, 1 x PA 6g

Tattoos:
    Left and Right inner forearm, Left shoulder, Left ring finger

Scars:
    Too many to count.

As far as the over the eyeglass idea. I tried this by covering the lens of my glasses with black tape. Out seemed to just confuse people. Some even just thought I lost one of my lenses. I'm sure there is no good solution. I'm just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. I figure if I'm screwed up I can at least be unique about it.
    Retired:
    2 x conch 10g, 2 x lobe 6g, 1 x tongue 10g, 1 x labret 12g, 2 x nipple 14g, 6 x frenum 10g, 1 x PA 6g

Tattoos:
    Left and Right inner forearm, Left shoulder, Left ring finger

Scars:
    Too many to count.

Quote Originally Posted by SexynIknowit View Post
    As far as the over the eyeglass idea. I tried this by covering the lens of my glasses with black tape. Out seemed to just confuse people. Some even just thought I lost one of my lenses. I'm sure there is no good solution. I'm just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. I figure if I'm screwed up I can at least be unique about it.
    Maybe you could design your own stick on lens covers. On like paper/plastic with an adhesive back that sticks to sunglasses plastic but can be peeled off and changed. Like the stickers you get on sunglasses. I'm sure you can get sheets of that for printers.
    ------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12