Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spiderbites - Both at one session?

Cool Spiderbites - Both at one session?

I was just thinking, would it be better to get one hole done, then waiting until that was healed before I get the next one pierced? Or is it best to go flat out and get them both done at once?

I think if i do them both, they'll be easier to clean together but then I wouldn't know as these would be my first piercings apart from the standard single set of earlobes :/

Reply if you have any experience or ideas on this subject, thank you :3

I'd get both done at once. I got my lip pierced two years ago and about a week later realised I wanted the other side done as well. So I went back and got another one making snakebites. Because one side had gone down and the other was new, it looked wonky. I don't know whether it was because it was a little swollen or uneven but I took the second one out because I didn't like it. So yeah I think you should get them both done in the same session so the piercer can mark them up symmetrically.
    ~Gabby~

Current - lobes, forward helix, outer conch, rook, surface tragus, tongue, nose, navel, and wrist dermal
    Want - anti tragus and conch
    Retired - snakebites, tragus, helix and bottom navel

I just realised you were talking about spiderbites, not snakebites. Hahah I just woke up! But still get them both in the same session.
    ~Gabby~

Current - lobes, forward helix, outer conch, rook, surface tragus, tongue, nose, navel, and wrist dermal
    Want - anti tragus and conch
    Retired - snakebites, tragus, helix and bottom navel

Yeah, only thing is I don't know if I could stomach it :L I'm pathetic when it comes to things like this, but I'll have to get used to it I'm thinking of getting my nose done around Christmas if all goes well with my lip :'D

It is really not bad to get two done in one sitting. I know it sounds scary but it really is not. I had three done at my last sitting and it really was not bad at all. Your adrenaline gets going which helps. I also think it is easier to line them up and get them set up correctly, and you can get through the swelling all at once instead of going through double the healing down time. Lips heal really easy and are not that painful to get. Good luck with your new piercings.

Thanks, that's made me feel much better- I was watching videos on YouTube and almost threw up, I think I'm most scared of the pain :/ but thank you hopefully they'll be done at the beginning of August

You can do it! Two in one sitting seems scary but if you go to a good piercer who will keep you calm, they'll let you chill in between them so you can relax and get ready for the next one. Remember to drink something sugary beforehand (and post pics when you get them done!)

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

ah I'm excited now...and my mum's hating the idea every time I mention it ;D like that's gonna stop me

I got my spider bites done yesterday...I would say get both done at the same time...It's not a bad experience and it's over really quick. good luck

thank you :3 and my mate just told me today how much she hates piercings even though she got her lip pierced a few years ago (okay, she took it out but she got it done) :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast