Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Starting Your Own Studio

dpack_1

Quote Originally Posted by starliight View Post
    not far from me, awesome!

I was in Bromley today because of reasons and I walked past it, from what I saw in the window it looks like the previous people have left you a lot of biscuits.
    Yeah the previous place used to be a newsagents, there are indeed THOUSANDS of out of date biscuits and pot noodles.

dpack_1

Also, just finished all the backend admin stuff on my website and threw up a quick holding page while i build the rest of it up. Expect portfolios, galleries, and contact stuff and generally an actual 'website' to be there in the next week or two.

www.valhallatattoo.co.uk

dpack_1

Keys. That is all.

Now: PINT!

dpack_1

Update: The keys they gave me are for a lock that doesnt bloody exist! They sent some workmen there last week to clean out the place and the guys had to bust open the shutters as the lock no longer worked apparently, but in doing that they then broke the electrics and removed the lock completely so that the shutters and stuck closed.

Locksmith and shutter guys are coming out tomorrow to look at it.

Damn, hope it's sorted easily for you!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

dpack_1

Should all be done by 2pm tomorrow. Every single step of the way with this venture has been a massive hurdle. What should have taken no more than 6-8 weeks has taken nearly 7 months and not one of the delays has been a fault of my own.

I know, it's well crappy :(

Seems like one thing after another!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Keep at it mate, you will get there.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

dpack_1

Finally got in to the place, been ridiculously busy and spent an awful lot of money.

This is a thing though:

Hope that's the last of the delays over for you! Do you have any ideas when it might be open yet? I've got vague plans to have you stick another needle or two through my ear in the future
    0g lobes, 8g conch, rook, daith, double helix
    indecisive septum is indecisive

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast