Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redness/Wierd problem with nipple piercing?

Do you have any experiance with using it on stretched lobes? I'd love fresher better healed lobes and I've heard it especially works well on lobes
    Left Ear: 10mm Lobe, x2 1.2mm Forward Helix
    Right Ear: 10mm Lobe, 1.2mm Tragus, 1.6mm Conch
    Facial/Oral: 1mm Double Nostril, 1.2mm Double Eyebrow, 1.2mm Labret, 1.2mm Smiley, 1.6mm Tongue
    Other: 1.6mm Double Horizontal Nipple x2

Retired: x1 Anti-Tragus, x1 Septum, x 1 Industrial/Scaffold, hundreds of standard ear piercings

*Doing stupid things for sensible reasons*

I'd love fresher better healed lobes
    You should have stretched slower then haha

Yes it is very good on them, bio oil is also good for stretched lobes, where EMU oil is better is it is properly absorbed by the skin and doesn’t create blockages in pours etc. To be honest massaging any sort of cream (I don’t mean whipped, double or ice) is good for them. It’s the massaging action that helps to thicken them over time.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

I waited over 6 weeks, hell even over 2 months for the smaller gauged stretching, but my ear still doesn't like me too much for it. The thickness is presumably average but I'd love thicker :P My ears just hate me for any needles, tapers, etc, which get jabbed in them >.<

I'll invest in some EMU oil, eventually How's tea tree oil on lobes? I mean I've got like 20 bottles of them stashed all over in my little piercing corner as a frequent piercer used to give them out for free when they pierced you, though personally tea tree oil never really helped with initial piercings, for me.
    Facial/Oral: 1mm Double Nostril, 1.2mm Double Eyebrow, 1.2mm Labret, 1.2mm Smiley, 1.6mm Tongue

Retired: x1 Anti-Tragus, x1 Septum, x 1 Industrial/Scaffold, hundreds of standard ear piercings

T tree oil when heavily diluted is ok for healed piercings if you like that sort of thing,No good for new ones IMO, it's too harsh. I don't recommend using it on any piercings to be honest.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

My nipple piercings are very fussing, it's almost been 18 months and they are just really starting to heal. I tried using SSS and the antibacterial soap recommended by the piercer. Stupid idea i know. Since like the 12 month mark i've been LITHA and slowly slowly i've been oticing less crusties on the bar each day, and thats exciting

whats the LITHA method?? just got both my nipples pierced and theyve both gone funny...maybe my cleaning skills are not as good....

Quote Originally Posted by ACupOfDee View Post
    whats the LITHA method?? just got both my nipples pierced and theyve both gone funny...maybe my cleaning skills are not as good....
    LITHA- Leave It The Hell Alone

Just do what I've been doing in my description, my nipples have been fine for ages ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12