Thread: INNER COOOONCH today

Wink INNER COOOONCH today

I just got my inner conch done it looks awesome. I think it hurt the most out of any piercing Ive had so far but then again the pain was a 4 out of ten and gone fast . The jewelry I choose was a silver banana bar with a turquoise green stone it looks so cute so any-who.... just thought id share whats going on. I haven't cleaned it yet but so far its achy. The place I had it done at is htc piercings in phoenix az they have this may maddness thing going on 10 dollar piercing and 10 percent of jewelry. ILL post pics later
    Piercings- (R-ear 2 lobes 1 cartilage L-ear 2 lobes Nose- septum Want Piercings -(left cartilage left conch right tragus )Want Tattoos-Gemini symbol and others
    You start a conversation that you cant even finish. Your talking a lot, but your not saying anything.
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed .Say something once ,why say it again.

Well done! Inner conchs rock...but you need to get that banana bar out of there and go for a labret stem for healing. The angle of that bar is just so wrong and will cause all kind of trouble. It's wrong for your piercer to do that..
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

I LOVE conch piercings only another 3-4 weeks until I get another 2 done. Looking forward to seeing a photo of yours happy healing
    In that moment i swear we were infinite....

Piercings I have:
    Double Conch Recent double conch diary
    Click the Link for photos of my conch ⤴ ⤴ ⤴
    Left Tragus
    Left Helix
    Right Lip
    Left Nose
    Double Lobes

R.I.P
    Right Eyebrow
    Right Helix x2

Only joined here today and its already made me want an inner conch, they look so good! hope it heals well, would love to see some pics!
    'Keep on dreaming boy, cause when you stop dreaming it's time to die'

Have:
    2x lobes on both, inner helix on right

Want:
    Maybe nose and something on my left ear to make it even :P
    Tattoos: Cherry blossom on foot

I had my conch done in November 2011 and i absolutely love it. Though i'd definately use a labret. Hope it's still going well for you (:

I wanna get this done but I am SO scared about the pain!!

I LOVE my conch piercing so so much. It's definitely my favorite, plus it hardly hurt to get pierced and barely gives me any troubles. (Touch wood)

I love my conch piercing! It hardly hurt at all compared to my industrial! Its healing great!