Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIY PA experience

Default DIY PA experience

So, I just made a PA piercing on myself. I was tired in search for a piercer where I live. Noone seems to be able or willing to do do any male genital piercings.
    Just 45 minutes ago I inserted 8g (3,2mm) curved barbell, and it looks really neat. Just like I have wanted it. It bleeds littlebit, but that is to be expeted and is normal.
    After learning various techniques used by various piercers (it isn't that complicated as they wish to show) I decided to do it my own way. Needle entered urethra first and was pushed through urethra wall at the right spot. In order not to damage my urethra with needle while inserting and finding the right spot, I used a plastic tube for tha job. Needle slided in through that tube after rights point was fixed, then tube was gentlt removed and needle was at the right spot, ready for push.
    I didn't push it through in one short thrust. I did it slowly verifing whether the needle is on the right way. I was able to limit pain that way. Due to the size of the needle there was quite some bleeding. But that was expected, until needle was pushed completely through. Then bleeding almost stopped. The most painful part was when tip of the needle was already visible from ther side and it was needed to push it through entirely. But as the path was already established there was no surprises. Pain was overpowered by determination and excitement. That was it. Now I can't wait until it is completely healed.

I wonder if there are other DIY piercings?

It is now 6 hours after piercing. During morning erection it bled quite a lot. Actually after erection softened. So, be prepared.
    Talking about pain... at times I don't feel anything. Right now, after erection it just feels slightly sore.
    But I love the look... of only two small beads visible

It is now less than 24 hours since piercing. It is still bleeding. It seems like erections are main cause of bleedings. Fortunately amount of blood reduces every time. I hope in day or two there will be no bleeding.
    I wear bandage to keep it clean and avoid spread of bleeding.
    Most of times I feel that my urethra is sore. There were couple of times when probably due to uncomfortable position in pants it stung.
    I was actually waiting for more pain during my first pee with PA. It stung slightly and that was it. Also I was expecting that urine stream will be more disturbed.
    There is little swelling and it turned slightly blye due to hematoma which probably was caused by slow motion piercing allowing blood to flow.
    We'll see how it will heal. swelling should go away in a week.

Default day 2

So 2 days have passed now.
    There was almost no bleeding today and soreness in urethra is almost gone. Peeing does not make almost any pain. It seems like swelling starts to go away. I didn't expect that to happen so soon.

NB! For guys who plan to DIY, before you take 10G or 8G needle you must be sure you are able to tolerate pain, blood and incredible resistance from your penis. It requires quite a force to get the needle through.
    You should practice with very small needles first. Like 20G to 16G. You will notice you much bleeding even that small size needles can cause. And if you freak ut in the middle of process, you should know how to stop bleeding.
    You will learn also how much pain that piercing could cause.
    The difference with 8G needle is little bit more pain, much more force and much more bleeding, if you are not able to push it through in a single moment.
    Also, you must be sure that the piercing place is absolutely accurate form the point of view your jewellry, and you are willing to avoid any blood vesseles in tha path.

For me it was probably easier because I am circumcised. I got no frenulum and thus there is much less pain and chances to hit blood vessels, as nerves and veins are already cut. I pierced right in the middle of the place where frenulum used to be.
    Guys with intact frenulums should pierce one or another side of frenulum.

3 days with my new PA. No bleeding today. Only little, very little greenish discharge. Almost no pain while peeing. I am changing bandages every time I need to pee. As I try to keep it clean and dry. I don't think that it is good Idea to let healing area to contact with moist scrotum. If possible I let it hang in free air to help it heal faster and keep the area dry.

4 days to have a PA piercing. No bleeding. Seems like there will be no more bleeding. There is less discharge than yesturday. Looks like hematoma starts to vanish around the piercing. Time to time there is stinging sensation, but mostly there is no pain. Also it feels different now, hard to describe. pierced area is slightly painful when touched.
    Generally it looks very cool

5 days

Colors of hematoma are about to vanish. It is still noticeable. There was a tiny bit of blood. And even less discharge since last report. It seems like 6mm ball is too small for jewellry, as it tends to slip into urethra and cause uncomfort at certain positions. As I do not wear bandage since yesturday, jewellry has more freedom of movement. May be I should have kept bandage for few more days.
    I have no idea how to masturbate with jewellry yet. A will abstain until it is completely healed. Hopefully it heals faster then.

6 days

Hematoma is almost gone. There is very little swelling left in frenulum area. Jewellry tends to slip into urthra and that causes pain and discomfort. Otherwise it ssem to get better every day. There is very little discharge.
    I think that there is nothing much to report in coming few days.

Default 2 weeks

Two weeks have passed since piercing. I must say that curved barbell isn't the best jewelrry for healing piercing in PA. bead applies pressure on healing area which is painful and when bead is small and able to slip into urethra it will apply pressure on healing area from inside, which painful again. As I don't have any alternatives, I wear slight bandage which keeps barbell in place. There is still some greenish discharge. The amount seem to be constant. Today I dared to remove jewellry and tried to pee through a new hole. It worked and cleaned it, but looked strange. There is still some minor swelling around the piercing but it diminishes every day with small steps. I am cleaning it every day 4-5 times. Usually when I need to pee.
    Thats it basically.
    It is very strange to masturbate with PA. Feeling these steelhard spots on my penis. No sex experience yet.

4 weeks

So, it is now 4 weeks since piercing. Well, it seems like the healing in my case takes more time. It seemed to me like it won't heal. And there was little difference in emitting greenish stuff compared first week with third week, so I started to get worried. A small thick ring formed around the piercing. And the hole itself got looser and looser. Still, it got less and less painful over time and few days ago it started to heal really quick. The area feels less painful now. And it almost do not emit any fluids. It is not completely healed yet. I think it will take one more month before I can call it fully healed.
    One more thing, sometimes it is said that tissue there is very thin. I wouldn't say that. Perhaps there are places where it is thinner, but in my case tissue thickness is about almost 1cm. So it isn't that thin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast