Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding Nipple Piercing...?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolarofl View Post
    I like that story of yours. LOL! I want to see where it goes! :p

hehehe, LITHA is the best.
    No scratching!!!
    Lol, I don't even remember if I was going anywhere with it :P Just if body parts were schools and piercings were students... I really don't know.

I know I know no itchies D: Damn ear piercings are evil! I never get problems with anything else :P
    Left Ear: 10mm Lobe, x2 1.2mm Forward Helix
    Right Ear: 10mm Lobe, 1.2mm Tragus, 1.6mm Conch
    Facial/Oral: 1mm Double Nostril, 1.2mm Double Eyebrow, 1.2mm Labret, 1.2mm Smiley, 1.6mm Tongue
    Other: 1.6mm Double Horizontal Nipple x2

Retired: x1 Anti-Tragus, x1 Septum, x 1 Industrial/Scaffold, hundreds of standard ear piercings

*Doing stupid things for sensible reasons*

So, the scabbing stopped about 2 days ago, I just got out the shower now and the last scab on my left nipple just fell off , though, as the scabs/bleeding has stopped, a very sticky discharge has started occuring, I'm hoping this is a normal part of the process and that it's just a kind of lymph...
    Left Ear: 10mm Lobe, x2 1.2mm Forward Helix
    Right Ear: 10mm Lobe, 1.2mm Tragus, 1.6mm Conch
    Facial/Oral: 1mm Double Nostril, 1.2mm Double Eyebrow, 1.2mm Labret, 1.2mm Smiley, 1.6mm Tongue
    Other: 1.6mm Double Horizontal Nipple x2

Retired: x1 Anti-Tragus, x1 Septum, x 1 Industrial/Scaffold, hundreds of standard ear piercings

*Doing stupid things for sensible reasons*

Completely normal.

I think I'm just going to wash my nipple piercings with water in the shower too. Seems to work better for me than sea salt soaks. :]
    I Have:
    Stretched Lobes (18mm)
    Tragus x2 (1.2mm)
    Double Nostrils (1.2mm)
    Septum (1.2mm)
    Philtrum (1.2mm)
    Double Lip "Snakebites" (1.2mm)
    Tongue (1.6mm)
    Both Nipples (1.6 mm)
    Frenum (1.6mm)
    Tattoos (x4)

I Want:
    Smiley
    Forward Helix
    Tattoos!

Sorry to bring up the thread again, just saves me clogging up the forum with ANOTHER thread.
    Had the nips pierced for nearly a month now and today I noticed a tiny bit of blood on one of them, there's no signs of infection or pain, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this so I don't need to worry about it
    Hey, I'm Jo (:

Current piercings: Right & left ear: 8mm, 1.2mm orbitals .Tragus(right only). Centre vertical tongue. Right Nostril x2. horizontal 1.6mm Nipples. septum.

Current Tattoos: Custom Cat/cherry blossom thigh piece.

Previous: Navel, tongue frenulum, helix + snakebites.

Future: More tats.

Quote Originally Posted by Josebean View Post
    Sorry to bring up the thread again, just saves me clogging up the forum with ANOTHER thread.
    Had the nips pierced for nearly a month now and today I noticed a tiny bit of blood on one of them, there's no signs of infection or pain, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this so I don't need to worry about it
    Dont worry that's normal, chances are you knocked it or its just acting up a little.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ah okay, was just a little worried cause I hadn't knocked it. Thank you for your reply
    Hey, I'm Jo (:

Current piercings: Right & left ear: 8mm, 1.2mm orbitals .Tragus(right only). Centre vertical tongue. Right Nostril x2. horizontal 1.6mm Nipples. septum.

Current Tattoos: Custom Cat/cherry blossom thigh piece.

Previous: Navel, tongue frenulum, helix + snakebites.

Future: More tats.

Quote Originally Posted by Josebean View Post
    Ah okay, was just a little worried cause I hadn't knocked it. Thank you for your reply
    You may have in your sleep, it's easy to do and not notice and the effects can be delayed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I also didn't want to make a new thread--hopefully someone could help me in here! So I just got my nipples pierced two days ago with titanium barbells. Last night I noticed some light bleeding that stained my bra a little, so I used h2ocean to clean up the dried up crusty stuff. Today, when I took a nap, I was wearing a sports bra, and my right nipple had bled through my sports bra, my shirt, and onto my sheets. Is this a serious problem, or should I not be too worried yet? Should I just allow the blood crust to form and stay to stop the bleeding? I've been cleaning them about 3 times a day with h2ocean, and there aren't any signs of an infection. Could it just be from moving around a lot and sleeping on it funny?

I should note that I am a little sensitive to metal, but I have two ear piercings that are just fine, barring the occasional dry skin.

Quote Originally Posted by clerf View Post
    I also didn't want to make a new thread--hopefully someone could help me in here! So I just got my nipples pierced two days ago with titanium barbells. Last night I noticed some light bleeding that stained my bra a little, so I used h2ocean to clean up the dried up crusty stuff. Today, when I took a nap, I was wearing a sports bra, and my right nipple had bled through my sports bra, my shirt, and onto my sheets. Is this a serious problem, or should I not be too worried yet? Should I just allow the blood crust to form and stay to stop the bleeding? I've been cleaning them about 3 times a day with h2ocean, and there aren't any signs of an infection. Could it just be from moving around a lot and sleeping on it funny?

I should note that I am a little sensitive to metal, but I have two ear piercings that are just fine, barring the occasional dry skin.
    Stop over cleaning them and just rinse them under the shower once a day, the sports bra may well be crushing them and stopping them from breathing too. I'd say if they're still bleeding a fair bit after a few more days go back to your piercer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast