Thread: Second lobes need some serious help!

Unhappy Second lobes need some serious help!

I got my second hole gunned about four years ago and I am going through hell. I knew I was having trouble about a year and half after Igot the original piercing and took the jewelry out for about two years. In these last months I have started stretching my first lobes with much success and am now at 4mm. After i reached 4mm I realized of course that earrings were really an option in my first holes to in an attempt to not waste the close to $200 I have spent on earrings over the years, I put a pair of 14 karat gold studs in my second holes and they went in without issue. Go three days later and cue hell. Tons of puss, varying from white to brown to green, all the scary colors, Swelling, redness, pain, and just general irritation. I took out the jewelry, washed them with soap and water put a little dap of neosporin on the really gruesome part and hoped for the best, but it's only gotten worse. Like a week later and all the aforementioned suckness is still happening. At this point, i don't want to salvage the piercing, i just want to know what to do to get it to heal effectively, and how to prevent more scar tissue and more damage. Any help would be AMAZING!

Go to the doctor.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

+1. And get some decent jewellery in there, titanium!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

+2. Also echo the decent jewellery comment, my ears hate anything that isn't titanium or surgical steel. They even get annoyed at sterling silver if I wear it for too long.
    “With some effort, I recognised the underlying design, which was based on a very old pattern, the briar rose. Somehow Master Tielhard had kept the dramatic vigor of the archaic lines, yet infused them with a subtlety that spoke at once of the vine, the bond and the lash. The thorny lines were stark black, accented in only a few choice hollows with a teardrop of scarlet”

+3 and educate yourself on stretching and biocompatible jewellery as above.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<