Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im planning on hip piercings

Maybe dermals would be better for me I can imagine getting them caught a lot.
    Your surface bars lasted a long time tho that's a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbblonde View Post
    Can I ask how much you paid.
    I know mds cost a little more than a surfce bar but of course it's because they have a higher chance of surviving plus hips tend to move a lot more than most parts of the body
    i paid 35 each, so 70 in total. i think most places charge around 40 each for them & may do some sort of discount if you get more than one, depends where you go

That's a lot. See I'd want them to look like surface bars so meaning two each side = a lot of money!
    Im just a wimp tho when it comes to the dermals as I've never had them. I had one surface bar piercing and tbh that didn't hurt abit.
    I'd most likely just get the one or two dermal in one sitting tho

That's a lot. See I'd want them to look like surface bars so meaning two each side = a lot of money!
    Im just a wimp tho when it comes to the dermals as I've never had them. I had one surface bar piercing and tbh that didn't hurt abit.
    I'd most likely just get the one or two dermal in one sitting tho
    yeahh they're expensive but worth it IMO. you could do what i done & get a parent/friend/someone to pay for one of them as a birthday present?

Quote Originally Posted by Chansu View Post
    yeahh they're expensive but worth it IMO. you could do what i done & get a parent/friend/someone to pay for one of them as a birthday present?
    My birthdays in 3 weeks my piercer goes on holiday next week tho so I was planning on some this week and maybe hopefully if he gets back in time go for the others

I know this is the most annoying question ever but do they hurt? I know some places use the numbing spray but does it hurt having them fitted under the skin

My birthdays in 3 weeks my piercer goes on holiday next week tho so I was planning on some this week and maybe hopefully if he gets back in time go for the others

I know this is the most annoying question ever but do they hurt? I know some places use the numbing spray but does it hurt having them fitted under the skin
    numbing spray is useless, it'll only numb the top layer of skin. i found my hip ones were hardly painful at all, i cant really remember what it felt like so it cant have been that bad haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12