Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I.D to get a piercing?

Default I.D to get a piercing?

Wow haven't been on here in ages. Just a question. I'm off tomorrow to another city for prom shopping but gonna get my nose re-pierced whilst there as I only have 2 school days left. My mum can't come with me and I'm 16 since March so can get it without my mum being there. I'm just quite worried about I.D. I have no passport - I have never been abroad at all, I don't have any photo I.D except a down town pass for going out of school from school. It has my name, D.O.B and a picture of me from when I was about 13ish. I have an NHS medical card with my name & d.o.b birth, a benefits letter showing my name & d.o.b and a college letter showing I'll be starting in September.

The place I'm getting pierced at said they accept anything with photo and d.o.b on and any letters etc that back the i.d up. Would my school pass be ok to take as I have no other photo I.D?
    Piercings: Tongue Piercing (1.6mm), Tragus (Left Ear - 1.2mm), Navel (1.6mm) Central Labret Pierced (1.2mm), Conch (Right ear - 1.2mm)
    Retired: Left Nostrill, Right Nostril (x2), Septum Piercing, Helix (x2), Collarbone Piercing, Tragus (Right ear), Scaffold, Eyebrow
    Tattoo's: ​Stars with swirls on left foot. Owl on right thigh (want cover up). Butterflies on wrist.

Why dont you call the shop and ask to make sure?
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

Tattoos:

heart on my right foot <3

Don't have any credit on my phone :( I asked the store on their facebook page though and they said a photo i.d along with a letter or something to back it up but a school pass is the only photo i.d I have
    Piercings: Tongue Piercing (1.6mm), Tragus (Left Ear - 1.2mm), Navel (1.6mm) Central Labret Pierced (1.2mm), Conch (Right ear - 1.2mm)
    Retired: Left Nostrill, Right Nostril (x2), Septum Piercing, Helix (x2), Collarbone Piercing, Tragus (Right ear), Scaffold, Eyebrow
    Tattoo's: ​Stars with swirls on left foot. Owl on right thigh (want cover up). Butterflies on wrist.

Hmm well can you ask them on facebook again?
    Or just hope that its ok and go anyway? lol

I have a feeling they'll accept it though but I dont really know how it is where youre from exactly. School IDs with photos usually count for things here, if that helps at all lol
    Last edited by spudkissed; 05-05-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    Now:

Later:
    tongue

Tattoos:

Thanks I think my only option really is to go this morning and see haha

I use my drivers licence now which I'm guessing you don't have yet but before I got that I used my student ID. Even though it was an old one it had my photo and DOB on it so I'm guessing anything like that'll do!
    ~Gabby~

Current - lobes, forward helix, outer conch, rook, surface tragus, tongue, nose, navel, and wrist dermal
    Want - anti tragus and conch
    Retired - snakebites, tragus, helix and bottom navel

i usually carry my passport, but i'll be getting my drivers license next year (fingers crossed) or i would've got a Citizenship card thingy, maybe you could get one of those for future IDs, but for now i think your pass with your photo and d.o.b would be fine i'd say!
    poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals

I don't know where you're writing from, but in case it helps nowhere I know of, at least in Bristol, accepts student cards/National Insurance cards/anything that isn't a passport or drivers license :( I found this out the hard way after getting myself all hyped up for a helix spiral (which I still haven't managed to get btw) and being turned away from EVERYWHERE. :'(

I have:
    Stretched lobes at 20(ish)mm
    6x 1.6mm lobe piercings
    9x Helix piercings
    2x Conch piercings
    6x Labret piercings
    1x Medusa piercing
    5mm tongue piercing
    2x nostril piercings
    10mm septum piercing
    Bridge piercing
    2x anti-eyebrow piercings
    2x eyebrow piercings
    2x cheek piercings
    Nape piercing
    Navel piercing
    Heart shaped brand on left foot
    4 tattoos (and quite a few stick and pokes)

I want:
    More tattoos!

Retired:
    Tongue web
    Third eye microdermal
    2x nipple piercings
    2x hip surface piercings

Did it work?
    Now:

Later:
    tongue

Tattoos:

Ah unfortunately not. They said they only accepted passports but I don't have one so gonna have to go to a local piercer, not too keen on local piercers really though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast