Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tongue piercing, normal or not?

Default Tongue piercing, normal or not?

I just want to know if this is normal, theres a white kind of layer around the top ball of my tongue bar I got it pierced 2 days ago, its still really sore and swollen.. My tongue also feels really tingly..

That's normal, it's healing, and your tongue piercing is new. I had that. I also had the tinglies, very numb on the tip. That'll go away in a few days.

Should i rub it off with a cotton bud or something? Yeah it feels numb and tingly and the top, so strange.. Very bad lisp talking aswel.. Cant wait till it's healed and normal

After my first tongue piercing the tip was numb for a few months, it is fine now but the numbness lasted a long time!

My numbness only lasted for a few days.

Nah, don't rub it off at all, It's best to leave it alone till your tongue has healed completely.

Totally normal, mine did that too after a couple days. I say leave it alone, it will go away probably by tomorrow or the next day. It means your tongue is healing right yay! If you absolutely have to get the white stuff off though wash your hands and rub it away or take a soft tooth brush and gently brush around the bar. Don't forget to mouthwash afterwards :] My tongue piercing is about 20 days old so I pretty much just experienced what you are going through a couple weeks ago!
    ...........Hey I'm Aubri....!!!........

Present:
    Both lobes x2 (1 of which is stretched to 6g), Spiderbites, Nostril, Double helix, Belly button, Tongue.

Future: (Undecided) Conch, Tragus, Indistrial.

*No tattoos yet but someday I want to get a few small meaningful ones and a giant koi fish on my side.*

Thanks Just wait till it's healed now, and have some proper food

You can have proper food. I ate solid food (Albiet soft) from the start, and very slowly. You can eat anything, absolutely anything as long as you do the sea salt water soaks afterwards.

Mine's healed fantastically, NOTHING CAN GET BETWEEN ME AND MY FOOD!!! :p

Ive managed to eat slices of bread, but other than that just soup and things like that! I'll get there

[IMG]imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/img02771b.jpg/[/IMG]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast