Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Lookalikes on the BJS forum?

Wink Celebrity Lookalikes on the BJS forum?

Sorry in advance if this has been done before. So, do you ever get told you look like a famous celebrity? Or do you have a friend who is the image of somebody famous? If so do you ever use it to your advantage? Do you like being compared to this person or does it annoy you?

People have told me I look like Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry (flattering but probably not true). The worst was a drunk guy in a nightclub who said to me "you look very like Katy Perry, shame you don't have the boobs to match". Cheek of him . Anyway here's a pic of me, sorry if it's massive, it's off my digital camera(can't see the similarity myself ha).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So yeah, any celebrity lookalikes on the BJS forum? Pics too please
    Hi, call me Starry
    Lover of art, music and mods.

Current:
    Left Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, two standard lobes, tragus
    Right Ear: Stretched lobe @ 4mm, one standard lobe, auricle, rook
    Septum

RIP Standard Navel
    Piercings I want: Rook (left side), Horizontal nipple x2, helix, central labret

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
    Con el tiempo, todo se consigue

Well she's not really that famous, but I always get told I look like Ruth from Casualty, by everyone Which usually results in me going ''omgggggggg I DO NOT LOOK LIKE HER AT ALL!''

I think it's just the hair, tbh. Pfft.
    Last edited by SakuraChan; 04-17-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

I frequently get told that I look like Kelly Osbourne....
    personally I don't see it...

agree with the katy perry/zooey Deschanel comments though you really do look like both of them
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    Well she's not really that famous, but I always get told I look like Ruth from Casualty, by everyone Which usually results in me going ''omgggggggg I DO NOT LOOK LIKE HER AT ALL!''

I think it's just the hair, tbh. Pfft.
    you're going to hate me for this but I can kind of see the similarity
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I can see the Katy Perry similarity but it's only slight, Amy I really do think you look like that actress sorry! Lol yes it's mainly the hair but also your jaw/cheek structure and bottom lip shape is very similar. Sophie I'm not seeing Kelly in you though. I've never been told I look like anyone!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Agree with Hazel, the Katy Perry resemblance is only very slight to me. Sophie, I don't think you look anything like Kelly Osbourne! And can't say you look particularly like the Casualty girl Amy.
    I've never been told I look like anyone famous, best I get is that I look like my brother apparently (always a compliment :/).
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Someone once told me I look like Winona Ryder! I look absolutely nothing like her. I look more like Johnny Depp!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I've been told when my hair is down I look like a younger Dez Farfara. Or rather "with every passing year you look more and more like [Dez]", to quote it verbatim. Only issue is, he's a midget, and I'm 6'-6'2".

On the subject of Kelly Osbourne lookalikes - I saw it instantly. Many a chuckle was had.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

I've been told I looked like the girl from Dr. Who with auburn hair..but I can't for the life of me think of her name. Personally I don't see it myself haha!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I've been told I look like an anime character, I'm not sure from what anime but... Hey, any generic anime character looks great. Hah.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast