Thread: do i change my original labret?

Default do i change my original labret?

hmm, at first i wasn't too bothered, but since i got a second labret yesterday, it's swollen a fair bit, and with it being right next to the other, the other isn't like embedded or being eaten up, but i feel like it may be restricting the swelling a little?

it doesn't hurt now as much, just a little sore if i eat and clack it on my teeth.

so, yeah i'm not worried or anything daft, i just want to know if you guys think i ought to just take out the other labret for a while, while the swelling goes down. or i have a horseshoe i could put in? i have no longer labrets :I
    poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals

Maybe put in your original labret stud from the 1st one and when the swelling goes change it back? i plan on doing that when i get my second one down the line... I also want Spiderbites

Edit: Oh no long bar but maybe if the Horseshoe is bigger than sure i would guess so
    Last edited by Psychotic_Vixen; 03-25-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Depending on the size of the horseshoe you could put that in the older labret but I wouldn't take it out, I had a labret for about 6 years or so and it started healing up the day I took it out, they can heal very quickly as the saliva in your mouth helps speed up healing from what I have heard, not sure if it's correct but I know mine healed up fairly fast after I removed it.

I could always send you a long labret if you like.

Xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

yeah i think the horseshoe would do the trick, but usually it's super loose, but i put it in last night as a little check and it's touching my lip.. so my lip really is swollen eee! it's so weird!

Hanjy, that's very kind, thankyou. how much would you want for one and what sizes do you have? the one i have in my original is 1.2mm and i think it's 8mm long, so idk what size maybe best, like a 12mm? or a 10mm?
    poh of the undead~

Quote Originally Posted by Shiaiokamii View Post
    yeah i think the horseshoe would do the trick, but usually it's super loose, but i put it in last night as a little check and it's touching my lip.. so my lip really is swollen eee! it's so weird!

Hanjy, that's very kind, thankyou. how much would you want for one and what sizes do you have? the one i have in my original is 1.2mm and i think it's 8mm long, so idk what size maybe best, like a 12mm? or a 10mm?
    I should have some 12mm ones I think, I'm not home at the mo so I'll check when I get back. Say like 2.50 inc postage or something?

I'd say put in the longest you can just so the piercing is comfortable.

Xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

yeah that sounds reasonable, thankyou when is the earliest you could send it? not much of a rush i have my horseshoe until then :3
    poh of the undead~

I can send it tomorrow. I need to go to the post office anyway to send some things.

Xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

I'm stunned your piercer didn't throw in a longer post for your existing piercing (or at least offer one!) since they're right next to each other.

When I went to ask about venoms, the first thing my piercer said was that I'd need to put a long bar in my central because of the swelling.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue