Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: after much undecisiveness!

Default after much undecisiveness!

i weighed up my options, all the piercings im wanting, now and in future and i was like, a little put off cheeks, with them being so tempermental, so i thought, wait a little while longer, maybe my 6 week holiday, give them more time to calm, then i thought about getting surface piercings on my collar bones, but i thought, with it still being cold, id have to have them covered all the time, so im getting them in summer instead so i can have them open rather than under tshirts and coats.
    anyways! i got another labret instead! spiderbites? i think!

so, experience, was.. strange. better than last time! actually the nicest piercing experience! went in, signed and whatever, went to wait all the boring stuff, picked just a plain titanium labret, even though a blackline one wouldve matched my dark blue one i have already, but oh well, it was a few quid cheaper and i was short on train fair ^ ^"
    so he called me in, sat me down and asked where abouts i wanted it. i asked if there was enough room next to my original one nearer to the corner of my mouth rather than the otherside, he said it was fine, marked me up, by which point i was shaking, stuttering and sweating like god knows what! he was just talking to me while getting the clamps and jewellry all ready, then i freaked, its the worst seeing it all haha im so bad with pain so i was so worried, since my last labret was numbed. i was asking him if he could numb it but he said its banned because people were just using it on EVERYTHING and useing too much and stuff.
    anyway! he got the clamp on, and told me that was the worst i was gunna feel, he said he was squeezing my lip quite hard, but i could barely feel anything, just my lip turned at a weird angle. he got the needle there and i just was ready to back out omg, i covered my lip and was like WOAHWOAH haha, he was really nice though, was patient and talked to me while i grew some more balls, then take two. he got the clamp in line again, got the needle ready, and i asked if hed just like, poke it a little so i could feel it, i have no idea why i was like PLEASEIMPOOINGMYPANTS! and he telling me to just man up, close my eyes, deep breath and hed do it quick and itd just be a scratch. but he said hed just poke first, or did he! he just stabbed straight through, really quick i genuinely thought hed just poked me! then he was like "im sorry i dont usually pierce people when they dont expect it, but you wouldve just worked yourself up and stuff" well i called him a cunt, apologised and he had me lay back a little because i was all tensed and blergdhd haha!

happy to say, with it hurting a little, it wasnt bad at all! maybeeeee a 5 outa 10?

i have a long bar in too, and its swollen theres about a mm left on it, so im not worried at all, its just a little sore if i smile big or eat, it was clacking on my teeth eating pizza, but thats cos its long :3

picture! and updates tonight or tomorrow!

and swelling, sort of, it's a little bigger now

poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals

Thats REALLY cute and i like the silver and black combo just as much as a 2 black combo
    piercings
    lobes; tragus; nape; nipple; navel; vch; nostril doubles

tattoos
    star; lipstick kiss

eee aw thankyou! i kinda like it too, at first i was a little iffy, because the ball's bigger too, but i might leave it like this ;D
    poh of the undead~

It looks super cute!! Hope it heals well for you
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

Tattoos:

heart on my right foot <3

thankyou spudkissed!
    poh of the undead~

You're welcome!
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

Tattoos:

heart on my right foot <3

It looks lovely! And just to check, have you got a longer bar in your other piercing? Otherwise the swelling might cause your lip to eat the shorter bar D:
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

thanks! no not yet, Hanjy is being so kind as to sell me a 12mm, the one i have is 8mm, it's not eaten atm, but i can tell it's quite in there, so i think i'll wear the bigger one when it comes, i think that's what's causing the swelling
    poh of the undead~

Looks great!!
    Alyssa

Current:
    Lobes 4x (2 per ear)
    Rook (right)
    Helix (left)
    Conch (left)
    Navel
    Tongue

-Tumblr-

they look so cute ^^ and your hair is AWSOME! x
    Grab life by the conkers

Piercings: Standard Lobe, 20mm Lobe, 3 Helix, Tragus, Inner Conch, Industrial, Tongue, Medusa, 2 Horizontal Nipples
    Tattoos: 11

Retired: Helix, Tragus, 3 Eyebrow, Central Lip, Side Lip, Navel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast