Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nostril piercings!

Default nostril piercings!

well i got both my nostrils pierced 5 days ago. i know people have different pain tolerances but it HURT it was over quickly but it was intense! plus my eyes streamed so bad, luckily he had some tissue ready for me!

first day it felt like i had taken a punch or a bump to the nose

second day a bit better

third day i was thinking they looked very uneven (maybe because of swelling) no1s face is even :P

fourth day i started cleaning with a salt solution (under advice from my piercer) although the aftercare sheet they gave me told me not to start cleaning until the "crusties" form.

fifth day (today) i noticed swelling, more so on the left side. i cleaned them in the morning and decided to put some ice against them in a clean cloth to reduce the swelling and discomfort. i assume the swelling is a good sign its healing!

in general they are fine but ive noticed how much a flare my nostrils! yawning is a bit tender and trying to blow my nose as gentle as possible!

ive had a bit hesitation when kissing my bf but no painful mishaps so far...
    also i do have to learn to be more gentle with towels on my face!

even if they are uneven i loves them :P
    have: each lobe x 2, stretching to 10mm. left tragus, tongue
    retired: left helix, left tragus, lip
    want: double nostril, rook, diath, conch, vch

I remember the pain! I swore I wasn't on this forum then so I just used the easypiercing solution in orange for 2 weeks & gently cleaned with cotton bud inside & out being careful to use separate bud for inside & out if that makes sense. I was also told to cover it at night so it wouldn't catch & i did that in the early stage. I accidently yanked out my L stud in week 2 & got it back in & used the orange soray for a bit longer.
    Its healed but I do get a bump. It likes the sss solution which I only started using a month ago. I clean mine still everyday just because the nose is well germyA cold was tricky but I coped quite well.
    Good luck with both sides! I am pondering the other side. not sure. But love this piercing.
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8

Mine was tender for a couple of days, never soaked it, never had any issue with it, it's over a year old.

Any pics?!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

no pics yet, they look a tiny bit uneven but that may be the swelling. hav a bit of a bump on the left but it could be because of an old scar very near it which is just inflamed. the left is very tender to touch. my right id fine

Yeah swelling will always make doubles look like they're off! Hope they heal lovely for you
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

thank you, me too!

i heard it was the worst piercing

dont know if its the worst bt it defo hurt! two weeks after and still a bit tender, maybe because its a facial piercing. will update with pics soon. also want to get smaller gauge and length studs. they seem to come out very easily and are a little big for my nose

Quote Originally Posted by sjchri3 View Post
    i heard it was the worst piercing
    Of course it's not and worst in what way anyway, bloody nonsense post.

My nostril is skinny as well, I've found that bioplast screws often have a shorter wearable, failing that Crazy Factory sell 1mm labrets and as short as 5mm I think...maybe 6mm

Congrats! I love my double nostrils so much. Can't wait to see pics!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast