Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I love Skyrim.

Default I love Skyrim.

Has anyone else played the game?
    Looking forward to geeking out with somebody!!
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 03-19-2012 at 07:45 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

I do too! Even if I am REALLY bad at it... I only got it a month or so ago, okay?
    I gave up with the starter quests(mountain climbing fail) and went round killin people instead. Currently trying to join the thieves guild so I can stop lugging expensive stolen stuff around XD

But yeah, SSX came out, so skyrims been a bit neglected...
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Gahhh I was going to start one of these
    I LOVE Skyrim :P none of my friends play it anymore so I can't geek out so yay!

I'm a level 15 girl khajiit, I've joined the bard's college, the thieves guild (nearly finished) and I have the elder scroll but I've left the main quest for a bit to level and awesome up. I've befriended/been rewarded by 3 daedric princes too but despite all of that I'm crap at fighting! :P so I married Vorstag from Markarth and kept him as a follower to do the hard bits. Cheating I know but meh! Ok rant over :P
    Where's everyone else at?
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

I only got to white run in the main quest and gave up with that XD I'm bad at fighting too, but it got surpringly easier once I realised I could change the difficulty setting. I am definitely not 'adept' haha. I keep randomly wandering into people trying to kill me still

I'm a khajiit too
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

I enjoyed it - for a time. I played it out in a month. All that's left for my character is four achievements including an incredibly tedious grind to level 50. I've not played it since December as I overdid it in November and got totally burned out on it.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

I'm an imperial by race, but didn't take sides in the civil war. I've completed the main quest and decided to do a bit of roleplay with it (I'm an honourable warrior :P ) so I've ignored the thieves guild, killed everyone in the dark brotherhood and am halfway through the companions questline. I also don't take shit from Daedra. I'm thane of whiterun, Solitude, Markarth and Morthal. Woo

How have you guys levelled your characters? Mine is all about two handed weapons, heavy armor an smithing. I'm still level 15 or something in most magics, and pickpocketing

Wow that's too good for me I like being a bid evil, for example I collect souls with my mace from malog-bal and I feed on the corpses of people I've fought. I plan to join the dark brother hood and the nightingales so that'll be another daedric princess

I level up destruction, one handed and light armour, archery, sneak and lock picking cos that is evil!!!

The only reason I'm still addicted is cos I can only play when I'm at my boyfriend's house. I'm too poor to get an x box :P
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

:L Started the Molag-bal quest unknowingly, and I now refuse to finish it. Markarth is very bloody isn't it? Even by the standards of a city of Skyrim. We've got evil Deadra, cannibals (no spoilers lol), a forced labour camp... oh and there's other stuff going on too but again, spoilers :L

It is indeed! The first time I went there I wasn't there five minutes and someone just got randomly killed. I really like markarth though :\ i dunno why, my husband/follower is from Markarth :3 i used to prefer solitude but now i'm more keen on Markarth. Thanks for not telling me spoilers
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace

Scratch that a Dragon Priest just made me a widow! :(
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace