Thread: My VCH experience 3/02/2012

Post My VCH experience 3/02/2012

The build up

“A clit piercing, no never!” “Imagine the pain of that.” “How would I sit down after?” “I don't want parts of my mini stretching dramatically.” “I'm quite tucked away down there, I don't want part of my clit hanging below my lips.”

Some of the misconceptions I had and things I use to say about VCH piercings. Also thought VCH had 2 holes and not 1. I've been itching for a piercing for a while, the last piercing I had was in November 2010. Just over 4 weeks ago I decided to look into it properly and found all what I thought I knew about this piercing was wrong.

With the help of this forum, two other forums and two websites I decided within 4 days that this was going to be my next piercing, I just had to find an experienced piercer with reviews. Decided on Darren (dpack_1), his studio is in Skinsations salon. I live in West London near Heathrow it was straightforward but a mission getting to Bexleyheath.

The piercing

The studio is very spacious and clean. Darren was very welcoming; he had already cleaned and set out what he needed to do my piercing plus he had warmed up the room and had the heater on (I love heat). So I signed the form and tried to pay him before he did the piercing thinking if I gave the money over I couldn’t back out, saying that I wouldn't of but it seemed like a way of committing for me. Darren didn’t accept the money anyway saying that I haven’t got it done yet and I might back out. True but I wasn’t there to play around, I was going to do what I went there to do. As I'm a p**** when it comes to piercings (excuse the pun), I asked him to check out my other piercings before. He changed the bioplast labret stud in my tragus for free with a titanium barbell.

Then came the time, he told me lie back on the chair with my feet touching each other, did the cotton bud test and after wiping me down he marked me up. He showed me in the mirror where the actual piercing would be, and then talked me through what he would be doing and using. The receiving tube felt a little uncomfortable it didn't bother me though. Darren suggested for me to hold on to the side of the chair and said to me “I'm going to tell you to take a deep breath and then I'll do the piercing”. I started to panic and shake, stupidly said but “how will you know if I have?!” I kept him waiting as I kept saying “not yet” over and over. Started questioning him about unexpected reactions, would I cause damage to the piercing, him or myself if I was to react in a certain way, over thinking… Given that I'm a very inpatient person, I knew what I was doing was unfair. Decided put my hands underneath my head then told him I was ready.
    As he put the needle through my hood, my body jerked upright from the shock of the sharp needle, I swore and continued to swear for about a minute or so while I could feel my hood throbbing. Yes I did feel the needle! Started thinking “what have I” before I got to “done”, the feeling of the pain was gone. Darren showed me my new piercing and I apologised for the expletives that escaped from my mouth. He used a 10mm curved bar 1.6mm gauge with 4mm balls. After admiring my piercing, I put on a panty liner, had a little chat with Darren while I paid him and left.
    I would highly recommend Darren, from his hospitality to his professionalism to his patience.

Aftercare

To care for my piercing I use a combination of SSS, chamomile compresses and L.I.T.H.A. For the SSS I use an egg cup. I bring the cup to the piercing, create a vacuum and sit back or I bring the cup to the piercing while standing. The left over boiled water is used to rinse the piercing. For the chamomile compress I use the tea bag on the piercing. Did SSS and/or chamomile compress at least once a day for the first 2 weeks, then as and when needed. Starting today I will be cleaning twice a day with SSS and chamomile compresses (explained below).

Healing (so far)

Bled through the first panty liner and used them for the next 3 days after. For the first few days the presence of my piercing was felt and it was sensitive. It’s the mental thing of knowing that it’s there and if I sat funny I would feel it also. When the itching set in, it was very uncomfortable.
    Going to the toilet would sting a little. I have a habit of drying every crevice of my mini; as it’s so easy to forget about the piercing I have tugged it while wiping myself many times, that makes me remember that it’s there but I am more aware now and haven’t done it for a few weeks. The contraception I use is the ring and usually it increases discharge. This irritates the hell out of my piercing wearing a panty liner and the soaks/compresses calms it down.
    It has been tender and swollen on and off. The bar tends to twist usually resting on the right side but it has turned 180 degrees around. Haven’t realised a lot of crust but have realised increased lymph fluid. After having a good look at it today, realised that there is raised cream/white, pink/red scar tissue at the top of the hole just off the centre to the left side.
    Piercings~
    Current
    : Lobes gunned x3 (l&r), navel, tongue, tragus (l), nipple(l), vch and septum
    Future: Still thinking…
    Past: Helix gunned (l), auricle gunned x2 (l&r), nose gunned (l) and labret x2 (r)

Congratulations.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Congrats! I know it is a very painful piercing initially but at least it's over quickly and you had a good experience! The healing definitely will get easier; in a day or two you won't even notice it's there.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Thank you both.

Contacted Darren a day after I posted this and he suggested for me to L.I.T.H.A for a few days apart from normal hygiene. The bump has gone down since then.
    Piercings~
    Current
    : Lobes gunned x3 (l&r), navel, tongue, tragus (l), nipple(l), vch and septum
    Future: Still thinking…
    Past: Helix gunned (l), auricle gunned x2 (l&r), nose gunned (l) and labret x2 (r)

sounds awesome i dont know if i could do that lol ill just stick to ear piercings
    Piercings- (R-ear 2 lobes 1 cartilage L-ear 2 lobes Nose- septum Want Piercings -(left cartilage left conch right tragus )Want Tattoos-Gemini symbol and others
    You start a conversation that you cant even finish. Your talking a lot, but your not saying anything.
    When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed .Say something once ,why say it again.

Good job!
    Want piercings but no tattoos >.<

Current:
    - no piercing or tattoos :(

Want:
    - belly
    - down "there" (maybe)

Excellent!
    Life is so short, enjoy every moment!

Piercings: VCH, both nipples, earlobes x 3 in each
    Tattoos: Left arm rose & heart, right arm tribal design, lower back purple flaming sun, shoulder blade pegasus flying horse
    Future piercings: Labia, tongue

Congrats
    Current : PA
    Want: Frenum and Frenum ladder

Your barber than me, I'd love to have the courage to go for a vch

Ancient thread, closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<