Thread: A Littele Ear Decoration

Cool A Littele Ear Decoration

Well, after much deliberation between a tounge web and a gill piercing......I eventually decided on a daith piercing hahaha. So on friday I popped into see Ed at Chrome Inc in Cardiff, who is an absolute legend . Anyway, after a casual chat with him and his friend he made my lie down sideways on the chair and spun me around a few times to get me ready for my new shiney . After reading about it on the internet, quite a few people said that this was quite a painful piercing.....I beg to differ. I could feel the needle slide in, then had a cheeky peek when Ed went to get the jewellery (I could see meself in the metal bits he has on his walls) and could see the needle poking through..which looked pretty wicked. He then went on to put the jewellery in and it wazs all over so fast. With a huge smile on my face he explained to me the size of the jewellery and said that he expected me to flinch or say ouch, but told me I'm 'ard cause I'm Welsh aha. Then we chatted some more about animal documentaries and off I went with my new shiney ear decoration. I will post a picture up when I get around to taking one, but so far so good. I've barely felt any pain, just tje odd ache when I smiled on the friday...appart from that its been a dream
    Piercings and what not..

2 x Lobes, 1 x 10mm Stretch (L), Helix (L), Tragus (L), Conch (L), Anti Tragus (R), Snug (R), Daith (R), Tongue Web & 2 x Wrist Skin Divers.
    Wish List: Rook, Gill, Orbital, Tatto.
    Retired: 3 x Lobe, 1 x Tragus.

Tumblr

Ok, so heres some pictures

http://yam-tea-anyone.tumblr.com/post/17547026048

and

http://yam-tea-anyone.tumblr.com/post/17547173110

Yea I know it needs a clean...just slept on it last night and I'm off to uni soon. I know my snug and the daith overlap, but when it heals I'll be changing it to a tiny cute BCR . For some reason I can't post the images up...so the links will have to do sorry =/.
    Last edited by Soph_A; 02-13-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Piercings and what not..

2 x Lobes, 1 x 10mm Stretch (L), Helix (L), Tragus (L), Conch (L), Anti Tragus (R), Snug (R), Daith (R), Tongue Web & 2 x Wrist Skin Divers.

Tumblr

Look great! I am thinking about the Daith too. Great to see it. Good luck with the healing
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8

Looks good I had to google "gill piercing" (apparently its a surface tragus )!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Ha indeed, I still really want one...but I'm more spontaneous when it comes to piercings, for some strange reason.... I shall keep you posted on how it goes though . Has been a bit sore today....think it's because I slept on it last night but still, no bleeding, just a bit of swelling. I definately think you should get it done though, its SOOOOO cute and thanks for the happy healing, I hope all goes swimmingly too
    Piercings and what not..

Tumblr