Page 1 of 169 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nail Thread

Senior Member misstress_malice_mizer's Avatar

Default The Nail Thread

there may already be a thread like this but just in case there isn't and because someone suggested it in the make up thread
    here... have the Nail Thread (and a cookie)
    post pictures/reviews etc etc... to any nail varnishes that you love (and hate)

once I get home on thursday I shall put up some pics of my nails with various shades of varnish on
    also going to attempt to do a galaxy/nebula inspired nail so if that's a success then I shall also post pics of that
    http://maliceinunderderland.tumblr.com/ (nsfw)
    1.2mm lobes, 1.6mm septum
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    wish list as long as my arm
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I have super glittery nails atm . Got a bit bored. Sooo tempted to order the beetlejuice collection from Models own too, esp since it's cheaper atm!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I am going to paint my nails for the first time in MONTHS tomorrow just in time for going away (: NO.7 I'm not sure of the shade (it's upstairs and I'm too lazy to go check right now) anyone had experience with N0.7 polishes? It's a Limited Edition purple sparkly colour.

&& this might be worth putting on the first page: How to remove GLITTER polish easily! (by Punkchyaz from Youtube)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqDnb...55FUAAAAAAADAA
    Last edited by Mushed; 02-01-2012 at 07:40 PM.
    Mushed
    has; Lobes,Seconds,Septum
    wants; Rook, Cartilage,MD's,Ink
    retired;Scaffold,Navel. maybe; Nape,Tongue. Next; Rook

Awesome thread! ^_^

I'm currently lusting after Ozotic duochromes. I really, really want some. I'm trying to decide whether to buy the Models Own Beetlejuice collection too, I got them for my Secret Santa and they looked nice enough, but something is holding me back. I just can't figure out what!

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

just googled the Ozotic Duochromes and now I'm really wishing I hadn't ... thanks for that
    I've been finding nail art tutorials on youtube and my favourite by far are the ones done by this girl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLRd...feature=relmfu

they're all in french but they're subtitled and she does it step by step

also I want to try doing the water marble nail art thing that a lot of the videos mention but I can't help thinking that it would just be a waste of polish seeing as it looks like you'd need to use a fair bit of polish judgig by the few tutorials I've watched on it
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

I just tried doing galaxy nails for the first time, didn't turn out too well but it wasn't too bad either...

Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by misstress_malice_mizer View Post
    just googled the Ozotic Duochromes and now I'm really wishing I hadn't ... thanks for that
    I've been finding nail art tutorials on youtube and my favourite by far are the ones done by this girl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wLRd...feature=relmfu

they're all in french but they're subtitled and she does it step by step

also I want to try doing the water marble nail art thing that a lot of the videos mention but I can't help thinking that it would just be a waste of polish seeing as it looks like you'd need to use a fair bit of polish judgig by the few tutorials I've watched on it

Me and my sister found that water marble thing impossible, even with the correct water temp and various nail varnish brands. Gave up in the end!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I can't paint my nails because I broke my left middle nail yesterday and it's too short to paint:( I used to keep my nails a nice short square shape but recently I let them grow and quite liked it. I'm a bit gutted I've had to file them down!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

mmm that's what I thought the case would be :/ pity cause it looks amazing
    retired nostril piercing
    two tattoos
    available on
    facebook
    tumblr

hahaha i actually considered making a nail thread earlier but i forgot :P
    i have my nails like this at the moment, (not actually my nails just a picture off google) it looks cool but it was soooo bloody fiddly lol