Page 8 of 169 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Nail Thread

I'll get a picture of my collection when I get home I had more but a disgruntled ex decided to do a nail varnish and underwear massacre so I lost about half my collection:(
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I'll get a picture of my collection when I get home I had more but a disgruntled ex decided to do a nail varnish and underwear massacre so I lost about half my collection:(
    Well that's nice of the ex! I had one who decided to harass me for money. I hate people who do things like that!
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

I lost some of my favourites that day: Zoya Anaka, Revlon Emerald City, Nails Inc Serpentine Road:( Not to mention my 18.99 OPI Matte Nail Envy, grrrr!!
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by HanjyFilms View Post
    I finally organised my nail polish collection and am going to be getting a nail polish display rack made by my mums work hopefully

Not as many as others but I like them. I want to boost my Sinful Colours, OPI and China Glaze collection whilst swapping

xx
    You have so much elf! I want to get more by them but ive got 4 already and totally disappointed in 3 of them.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I really do hate people who do that but then again I've probably done something similar when I've been angry :S

Lyssssa I have got a lot of elf but have been disappointed by some as they take so long to dry and I always knock my nails somehow so it's really annoying but eventually I am going to invest in a nail dryer or some drying spray haha!

Which ones have you got and which are the ones you don't like?

xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Ive got the Nude and Lilac , neither really show up. Ive got Twinkle which isnt too great either. The only one i like is a red i got free over the Royal wedding weekend.

I really want to get a white nail polish, but i dnt know which one to get as i know they can look streaky if the polish isnt right

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

The only white I've ever used is the Barry M one. For a cheap polish it isn't too bad. Ok for if you're just using it as a base for a design over the top. But not the best just to be worn on its own but I think that is reflected in the price.
    Sarah

I'm currently loving this: http://www.leightondenny.com/product...5/sensual-glam not white but it's a really pretty cream which looks really good
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

My current collection. As I said, I lost some in the massacre and I've gained some more since then. I intend on this collection eventually being way too big for the shelf it sits on
    Sarah

I am asking for more Barry M for valentines hehe xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr