Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which was your most painful piercing? :)

Red face Which was your most painful piercing? :)

From the least painful I've had, mine are:
    • My stretchers
    • Centre Labret (was like biting my lip, and I do that enough already hehe
    • Eyebrow (leaves a little paralysation feeling thingie and made me feel dizzy, lying down, but nearly painless )
    • My forward helix (during the piercing the pain was endless, walk out it's like you never had it until your hair gets caught in it...)
    • My nose, twice in one day (Not as painful as what I was expecting, however this was a long time ago and I'm only trying to remember the pain)
    • My Anti-tragus (Swore the building down, didn't wanna remove it but it was causing too much hassle... I'll get it redone, one day)

So.. What was yours?
    Left Ear: 10mm Lobe, x2 1.2mm Forward Helix
    Right Ear: 10mm Lobe, 1.2mm Tragus, 1.6mm Conch
    Facial/Oral: 1mm Double Nostril, 1.2mm Double Eyebrow, 1.2mm Labret, 1.2mm Smiley, 1.6mm Tongue
    Other: 1.6mm Double Horizontal Nipple x2

Retired: x1 Anti-Tragus, x1 Septum, x 1 Industrial/Scaffold, hundreds of standard ear piercings

*Doing stupid things for sensible reasons*

Arrrgh and I got the pain thread unstickied, then again everyone likes talking about the pain thing...

We have a pain thread with 400+ posts on it where people will say which was their most painful here.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

In my opinion the pain thread is stupid, I don't even understand it.

Quaver, mine was my conch. I'm planning on getting a couple outer conches and a forward helix soon so that could possibly change.
    ~Gabby~

Current - lobes, forward helix, outer conch, rook, surface tragus, tongue, nose, navel, and wrist dermal
    Want - anti tragus and conch
    Retired - snakebites, tragus, helix and bottom navel

I don't quite understand it either, it also makes everyone a bit less conversational. But ohhhh weellll

From having a forward helix myself (but not a conch, yet) I can't seem to think which would be more painful. I found my forward helix more sore than what I expected but my views on a conch is pretty up and down when it comes to the thought of having it done pain wise.
    Facial/Oral: 1mm Double Nostril, 1.2mm Double Eyebrow, 1.2mm Labret, 1.2mm Smiley, 1.6mm Tongue

Retired: x1 Anti-Tragus, x1 Septum, x 1 Industrial/Scaffold, hundreds of standard ear piercings

It was bearable, like I wasn't terrified or anything hahah it just throbbed for a while afterwards which none of my others did. Some say forward helixes are a piece of cake, some say they're really painful so I don't know what to expect until I'm the one faced with the needle. I'm good with pain though so I'll be fine. I just can't wait to finish my ears!
    ~Gabby~

Current - lobes, forward helix, outer conch, rook, surface tragus, tongue, nose, navel, and wrist dermal
    Want - anti tragus and conch
    Retired - snakebites, tragus, helix and bottom navel

Well, I've never let the pain expectations (even though we all know it differs greatly per person) stop me. I just find it such an interesting conversation.

And aye, I plan in finishing my ear piercing collections whenever I go to the town, because I live in the middle of nowhere and I just get something pierced when I need to go to town to go travelling or a monthly meet up with someone. I've gained this wierd tendency to want every kind of piercing... But my ear structure stops me from getting the normal helix, normal industrial and probably daith. But they're not my most wanted and I have my FORWARD helix so I'm happy with that as a exception ^^

I used to want every type of piercing too I kinda gave up on that ever since I fell in love with orbital piercings :3

From least painful/nerve racking to most I would say (in my opinion)

My lobes
    Helix
    Conch
    Central Labret
    Conch
    Scaffold
    Tongue Web
    Double Conch
    Rook
    Tragus
    Helix Orbital
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.

Still have quite a few I want to get, but so far from least to most.
    Lobes (Only was annoying when he was screwing the balls on)
    Industrial (Got up and asked the piercer 'that was it?' was expecting it to be a lot worse than it was)
    Orbital (Wasn't too bad, about what I expected. Though, getting hair wrapped around it the next day wasn't fun)
    Eyebrow (Which is still my most annoying one, but I think it's finally settling down)
    Current: 2 in each lobe, right ear industrial, left ear orbital, right eyebrow

Want:right ear, tragus, forward helix.. possibly a daith

left ear, rook, anti tragus and maybe a double/triple helix

thinking about a lip ring maybe tongue too

In order from least to most:

Septum
    Lobe #2
    Lobe #1
    Nape Surface
    Microdermals
    Naval

My naval was terrible... I went as white as a ghost and cussed up a storm to my (awesome) piercer

cant really remember getting my lobes done since it was when i was about 8 :S but other than them

my tongue was least painful
    then my snakebites, still pretty much painless
    then my hip microdermals
    andd finally my collarbone skin divers... they hurt quite a bit because apparently i have tough skin.. or rhino skin as my piercer said :')

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast