Thread: jewellry overnight problem

Default jewellry overnight problem

sorry sorry, i realised i made a topic in the wrong part, if a moderater is on, please feel free to delete my other topic about this, apologies :'I

yeah, um, please don't judge and be like "stupid girl", but me and a friend did eachother's smileys today. yes, i read up EVERYTHING i possibly could about it, bought sterile needles, sterilised the jewellry, gloves, everything really. the piercings are fine, straight and barely hurt at all.
    my friend's is fine, it has a little barbell in, it's a little swollen and sore, and so is mine, however, silly me didn't think things through in terms of jewellry. i bought a BCR. they're so so fiddly, i wanted a horseshoe instead but i couldn't find one in 1.2mm :/ so yeah, it's in but the ball isn't because it pulls and goes sore when i try and put it in :( am i safe enough to just leave it tonight with the ball off? will it fall out?
    tomorrow i can get a horseshoe for definate, but i really need to know what to do tonight, please, please help i have no idea what to do :/

thanks
    poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals

just don't sleep. when the ball on my tragus fell off i just didn't sleep 'cus i was so terrified it would fall out when i slept.
    just go down tomorrow morning XD
    Megan
    *2x Lobes*
    *2x Lobes*
    *Forward Helix*
    *Daith*
    *Septum*
    *Conch*
    *Tragus*
    *Tongue*
    *Belly Button-retired*

i was going to do that, just i'm so so tired i've had a super long day at school packed with crap and it's just sore i want to sleep it out :/
    poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals

Your just gonna have to risk sleeping with it.. tbf my BCR's never come out and none of them have balls because I can't ever get them in ha! (they are on my ears tho)

BECKY.
    current:
    2g lobes, 16g second lobes, tragus x2, conch, helix, nape, tongue.

retired: industrial, navel, helix x2, conch, forward helix, septum.
    planned: VCH.