Thread: smiley jewellry

Default smiley jewellry

hello

don't judge please, but tonight i self-pierced mine and my friend's smiley. all's goodm, everything sterile and piercing looks fab. didn't hurt as the needle went through but obviously it's a little sore now. i'd bought a BCR not thinking about the fiddlyness i wanted a horseshoe really.. anyway, it was done like under an hour ago and i'm thinking.. crap! i have no other jewellry for it and it's too late at night to go out and get another one. am i safe to leave the ring in over night without a ball in? please say yes, i can easily get a horseshoe tomorrow afternoon, it's just for tonight, and i really don't want to let it close up :(

thanks in advance
    poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals

You really should have thought this through but oh well what's done is done and I'm not your mother. You can try and leave it in but without the ball I can't garuntee it won't fall out. You don't have any old barbells from other piercings you could put in there?
    ~Gabby~

Current - lobes, forward helix, outer conch, rook, surface tragus, tongue, nose, navel, and wrist dermal
    Want - anti tragus and conch
    Retired - snakebites, tragus, helix and bottom navel

yes that's right i should've, but i had no idea how hard it'd be to get a bcr in a smiley, it was always fine in my lip for getting in and out. it's all done now, i had to sleep with it in and it stayed put all night, i have a horseshoe in now. i was trying to get my labret stud in it, because i figured my lip was less likely to heal up overnight than the fresh smiley (obviously) but yeah i lost the ball for it while i was trying to get it on, i'm too clumsy, so i had to buy a new labret too.

thanks for your reply any way
    poh of the undead~

face: septum, cheeks
    oral: smiley, tongue web, venoms
    right ear: horizontal industrial, 16mm stretched lobe
    left ear: 2mm lobe
    retired: spiderbites (don't look right with cheeks) and my 2 collarbone dermals