Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nipple piercings! YEOWCH

Default Nipple piercings! YEOWCH

I'm new to this site so, hello!
    I'm Paige and I'm 16. That's basically all you really need to know at the moment!
    I got my nipples pierced yesterday!

I had been wanting them for months and months. I constantly searched around looking on forums and dozens of sites trying the find the answers to my million-and-one questions I had that needed answering, and finally got the balls to go and get them done!
    Well, sorta. I went into town super early because I knew the piercing place would be busy as it was their first day open since Christmas closure. I nervously told Nici that I wanted both of my nipples done and she swiftly handed me a form (oh the boring old forms again!) to fill in. I sat down on the sofa in the waiting room sick at the thought of needles going through my boobies! My hands shook as I was writing my information down and honestly, I doubt she could've read half of what I wrote!
    I then handed in the form on the clipboard and was told I had to wait until 2:35 to get my piercings, which I didn't mind as I was lucky to get an appointment on such a busy day! Of course, the wait was longer than it seemed, much longer. I wandered around town with my friend Adam talking to him about how nervous I was. I literally wouldn't shut up! I have had facial piercings before and going to get them done didn't phase me, but after reading about how painful nipple piercings supposedly were, I was terrified! I hated not knowing what to expect, it really shook me.
    Anyway, it came close to my appointment time and I headed over to the shop where Nici greeted me and told me to come into the room to get pierced. My heart was going 3290529582 to the dozen! I was sharp to inform her about how nervous I was, and she calmly told me "everything will be fine". I then thought to myself: 'this is what I really want. This WILL be worth the pain'. I then asked her if she could just crack on and get both of the piercings done as soon after eachother as she could.
    I pulled my vest down and she marked me up. I looked in the mirrors and told her they were in good placement, then lay on the bed-chair-transformer-thing and waited for her to sort her tools out. We had a good natter on about this and that and then before I knew it she put the clamp on my right nipple and told me to take a deep breath in and "1... 2..." the needle was through! It wasn't as painful as I expected, but I knew the second one would be a bugger and a half... And holy tits I was right! It hurt so bad! I just refused to show it and lay there calmly like "yeah, that was worse than the first".
    I find it much better if you try not to think of the pain and try not to scream and panic, and just accept the fact that it will all be over before you know it!
    And that it was. I was out of the shop with a beaming smile on my face within about 10 minutes! I squealed at Adam saying "I got them done I got them done! They hurt like a b**ch!" lol!
    After about 10 minutes my boobs were so sore. I had to get the next bus home as I was in agony. It felt like someone going over my nipples with a tattoo needle! :( The bus ride home was rocky and my boobs were moving far more than I thought they would! I'm only a B cup and my gosh it was so painful, I didn't think they'd move that much! I finally got home and showed the mother and she adores them. She says they look "pretty" and not tacky. I got 1.6mm thick barbells and I love them! Can't wait to get shorter ones!

I am now on day 2 of the healing process and they are much less sore than they were. These are amazing piercings and I think anyone who is considering getting them, really should go for it! The pain is brief + you are left with lovely pretty shinies! I think every pair should... Have a pair! :P
    Retired: x3 cartilage piercings x2 lobe
    Currently have: x2 lip, septum, x2 nipples

Glad it went well for you and I hope they heal up great!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thankyou! They are looking pretty well at the moment, I'm surprised there's barely any blood! Just gotta wait for the damn crusties stage now...

Mine never bled tbh
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Have you bled with any other piercings? I never have! It's rather strange :|

Not much at all no, I'm not much of a bleeder, everyone is different

Everyone definitely is different! Mine bled, but then i'm a bleeder. Mine still tend to bleed cos I catch them a lot in my sleep :s.

Anyway, congrats! .
    I did the exact same with my piercer, just refused to show it lol, she was quite surprised! Kudos though!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Everyone definitely is different! Mine bled, but then i'm a bleeder. Mine still tend to bleed cos I catch them a lot in my sleep :s.

Anyway, congrats! .
    I did the exact same with my piercer, just refused to show it lol, she was quite surprised! Kudos though!
    I caught mine on a door frame before, ouch! :(
    Ahh it's the best way just to get it done! Better than screaming like crazy, although the pain makes you want to!
    thankyou too

I just huffed and puffed a bit, I don't tend to shout out although my nips and outers were the only time I felt the urge to but still didn't, don't wanna make the piercer jump haha

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I just huffed and puffed a bit, I don't tend to shout out although my nips and outers were the only time I felt the urge to but still didn't, don't wanna make the piercer jump haha
    I just lay there thinking "OUCH!" lol
    Ahh I seen a video of this women getting her nipples pierced and she screamed at the piercer so loud, even I jumped. Poor guy!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast