Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Just pierced my Daith ! But......

  1. #1
    Senior Member Asphyxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,533

    Default Just pierced my Daith ! But......

    Now I kinda feels it's at an angle..
    I know it's already slightly swollen and that the 9mm ring is too big.. But, idk.....

    What do you guys think ?




    Adleast it's better than my old daith, done at Copenhagen Body Extremes..

    Proud owner of 70 piercings and 112 pairs of plugs..




    BJS Awards 2010
    Forum member with the best ear piercing
    Winner: Asphyxia


  2. #2
    Senior Member spudkissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar-2011
    Location
    Or, USA
    Posts
    825

    Default

    I think I see what you mean but I never would have noticed anything if you wouldn't have pointed it out, ya know?
    I don't think its that bad at all. But if you don't like it, that's up to you and everything of course but I definitely wouldn't look at that and go WOW ITS SO CROOKED.
    I probably wouldn't see ANY crookedness at all if I hadn't been looking at it specifically to find it. If that makes sense.
    Now:
    left ear: lobes x2, tragus, helix, rook
    right ear: lobes x2, upper helix kinda thing
    left nostril, navel, septummmm!

    Later:
    right forward helix or tragus, conch, maybe another lobe
    another helix on left ear
    tongue

    Tattoos:

    heart on my right foot <3

  3. #3
    Senior Member redribbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun-2011
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Hi, I think it looks good. I think if there is an angle it might not be as obvious with a curved barbell.
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

  4. #4
    Senior Member watermelon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov-2009
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    It looks perfect


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul-2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Hej!

    I agree, that's a much better placement. The angle is good as well - I really don't see any crookedness. I see what you mean though, but I think it's the size of the ring doing it.
    Last edited by Brontide; 12-21-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    Current: 22 mm lobes, 2nd lobes, 8 mm septum, double nostrils.
    Future: 10 mm septum.
    Past: Bridge, central labret, double inner conch, helix.
    -
    Tattoos: Traditional Norse/runestone-esque halfsleeves and knuckles.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Asphyxia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May-2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spudkissed View Post
    I think I see what you mean but I never would have noticed anything if you wouldn't have pointed it out, ya know?
    I don't think its that bad at all. But if you don't like it, that's up to you and everything of course but I definitely wouldn't look at that and go WOW ITS SO CROOKED.
    I probably wouldn't see ANY crookedness at all if I hadn't been looking at it specifically to find it. If that makes sense.
    Yeah ! I just wish I had angled it more inside my ear.
    But I was afraid to go too deep too..

    Quote Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
    Hi, I think it looks good. I think if there is an angle it might not be as obvious with a curved barbell.
    Thank you !
    Yeah I'd guess that too, I'm just not much of a fan of barbells in Daiths..

    Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    It looks perfect
    Hehe, thank you !! ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Brontide View Post
    Hej!

    I agree, that's a much better placement. The angle is good as well - I really don't see any crookedness. I see what you mean though, but I think it's the size of the ring doing it.
    'd wish it was angled more towards inside my ear. But it's just REALLY hard to see..
    I think I'll give it a month, and then be naughty and switch jewellery.
    If I still think it's off I'll leave it out and repiece..

    It's waaaay to sore to test it out right now, and it would also be bad for the piercing if I decided to keep it.
    On the other hand then the scar tissue would be less the the faster I take it out... Hmmmm...

    Don't you just love better of 2 evils....
    Proud owner of 70 piercings and 112 pairs of plugs..




    BJS Awards 2010
    Forum member with the best ear piercing
    Winner: Asphyxia


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •