Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surface Tragus :D

Smile Surface Tragus :D

Heyyyy So today i went to my local piercing place with all intentions set on a tongue piercing. After my tongue being dried and prodded it was established that my veins are all branched out in my tongue and couldn't be pierced centrally, so that'll have to wait until i finish growing and hopefully they'll have moved
    Anyway, instead my piercer suggested that i choose a different piercing. After much deliberation i decided on a surface tragus. After she drew the dots on and i was happy with the placement i was then asked to lie down while she assembled everything. She talked me through the procedure and asked me to turn my head. I felt it as she pulled my skin and i felt the needle break the skin. Just the normal pinch. I could feel the needle slide and then break the other side. It felt like forever but it was probably mere seconds. She inserted the jewellery and screwed the tiny ball on and that was it
    A few hours later and it's bruised and hurts to touch but nothing else
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Two standard lobal piercings.
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

Sounds like a good experience, any pics?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

There's a picture in the album on my profile, it won't let me post links at the minute :')
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

That doesn't look like a surface bar :O.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Doesn't it? :/
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

Agreed :(

Have they used a curved barbell? If so you may want to go back and complain or go to another piercer and see if the correct jewellery can be put in.

A surface bar is shaped like this |______| yours doesn't look like that or is it just the pic?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

No, it doesn't. Even if it is, too much of the bar is on show. I'm with Hazel though, looks like a curved barbell. Did she show you the jewellery beforehand?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Aye too much showing regardless, placement looks a bit odd as well, bit low down but I know that's down to preference!

Yeah it's curved :S
    I just assumed that was normal as every surface tragus piercing i've ever seen is done with a curved barbell :/
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

Surface piercings need to be done with a surface bar, where did you get it done? If you don't get it changed out you'll find it will reject/migrate and leave a noticable scar. A lot faster than a standard one anyway!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast