Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surface Tragus :D

Yeah, a lot are done incorrectly but they need to be done with a surface bar, even then they have a high rejection rate!
    It may not even be possible to change to a surface bar, it doesn't look like it's been done very deeply.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Hmm :/ I'll see how it goes and pop in to chat with my piercer tomorrow i think...
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Two standard lobal piercings.
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

Agreed the placement is pretty poor tbh, if the piercer think that's the way it is done then that's all they'll probably tell you tbh. If there's a manager or shop owner make sure to speak to them. Are you in the UK? It's a typical Blue Banana trick tbh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just quickly want to point out that the picture isn't very clear. My mum who took it is taller than me so you can't see thay the barbell isn't on show that much, one end was pressed very closely into the piercing, once i pushed it up you couldn't see the barbell
    Also, the angle of the camera makes it look lower than it it, it's actually in line with my tragus
    Peace-Love-Empathy♥

Have-
    Nose (Left side).
    Labret (Right side).

Left Ear-
    Two standard lobal piercings.
    Helix. x3

Right Ear-
    10mm lobal piercing
    Rook

That may be but the jewellery if it is a curved barbell is wholly inappropriate for a surface piercing sadly :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I had a curved bar in mine. But mine was actually on the tragus though not my face next to the tragus like that \/. It grew out really quickly. I had it about 6months before i took it out, was practically hanging out by that point though. Id really go back to your piercer unless you're happy with it like that for now.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Ooooh yikes, that ain't right. I'd seek a new piercer.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

:( curved is a no no!

shame as it would be so perfect with a surface bar :( ive had a curved bar in my surface hip and wrist before. the hip one grew out really fast but my wrist one i was able to switch to a surface bar (only 45 degree angle though, not 90) but it saved it alot i think.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12