Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents!

I LOVE christmas shopping.

Mam: A bag and skirt from topshop that she has been eyeing up for a while.
    Step-Dad: When i asked what he wanted he just said clothes. So i got him two cosy jumpers and a heavyweight t-shirt from Asos.
    Brothers: Tickets for a gig next year and som smelly stuff.
    Sister: She asked for something to wear on new year so i got her this really nice little black dress. Hope to god that it fits.

Think thats it, have bought random small things that ill give to mates. But havent really decided who is getting what yet. They are just lying in a pile in the corner of my room haha.

For me I've have asked for mam to put some money towards my holiday next year. Think thats it!

hollys sex and the city showed up today waiting for the gremlins movies and a 3 in one movies pack and a ps3 game for my dad..gonna get the rest wrapped before xmas as usual ive bought waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much but mum dad and holly will be happy..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

I totally just remembered why I hate having a boyfriend around Xmas!
    He is literally the only person left that I need to buy for and I have never been so stumped. I used to laugh when people said the phrase 'what do you buy for the person with everything' but in this case it's actually true...

He has every gadget you could possibly imagine, and I'm not even exaggerating. If he wants something, he'll just go and buy it. I looked at those experience days where they can like drive in a super car or something because I know he's into cars, then I looked at what cars they get to drive in....Porsches, Ferraris or Aston Martins. I'd imagine those 3 are similar to drive, and he already has an Aston so that was out the window.

THEN I was going to get him tickets to see one of his favourite comedians...the only one with tickets available is Jimmy Carr and he's not in London until 2013!!!!! I'm wondering if I should just get that and be done with it...I need help so badly!
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

josh wrote a list of 5 things he wanted so i brought him all of those, hes got a buzz lightyear, toy story dvd box set, a leapfrog tag pen, books for the tag pen and a new wii game, plus a bunch of small stuff. god knows how much stuff mum has brought him, i know shes gone over the top.
    oldest little sister has a harry potter charm bracelet which i know she will love
    littest sister has some hello kitty stuff and some barbies
    mum- cd that she asked for and chocs
    dad- bottle of jack daniels and some jack daniels merch
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

danni was the harry potter charm bracelet off hazel?

i got mine off her, my mate loves harry potter and she'll adore the bracelet

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

it sure was brought it quite a while ago and put it up safe for christmas
    *Danni*
    Current
    left lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, 2 x helix, conch
    right lobe, 6mm + 2 at 1.6, rook, tragus
    septum, 4mm
    eyebrow, nose, tongue (3.2mm), both nipples, navel, vch,
    cherry blossom leg branding
    Retired
    surface navel, sternum skin diver, 3x wrist MDs

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I really hope Mel likes the bracelet hun, let me know what she says
    i will! she'll love it. dont see her wear bracelets alot but thats only in work, anything gets mucky/dirty and broke in there with the loading she does :(

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I hope anyone who got one likes it or the recipient likes it, I've also made some handbag charms for those who don't wear jewellery as well which was nice to do. I really enjoyed making them
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Mum-Chanel no5 perfume
    Dad-his birthday was this month so his watch we got him is a joint birthday/christmas present.
    Freinds-cupcakes and the presents I forgot to give them last year XD (moisturisers, shower gels and lipglosses)
    Current piercings
    Double lobes
    Right nostril
    Left helix
    Navel

Piercing wishlist
    Tongue
    Loooooooads more in my ears

I've had a present count..I've purchased 74 altogether. I have a big family..5 brothers..so loads of male stuff to buy but now I have my neice I can by girlie stuff! And my bro is born Xmas day..more to buy!
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~