Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daith piercing! :D

Default Daith piercing! :D

Tonight I went downtown in hopes of getting my daith, but unsure of whether I would suit it, I planned on a second inner conch as back up. I went to my usual place, but it turned out it had been moved to the next shop over which caused some confusion and uncertainty. However, most of the piercers were the ones I always saw so that instantly made me feel better. I asked the girl at the desk if I looked like I would suit a daith, she checked, and said it looked like it but she would double check when the piercer came out. When she did, I was happy to see that it was the same girl who pierced my tragus and septum for me as she was really nice and a good piercer. I filled out the paper work, paid 10 bucks, and they told me they would be piercing me with a ring. I originally wanted a bar as they are better for healing, but I wasn't too fussed, plus I found out the hoop was small enough that it was still cute. I vowed to leave this piercing alone (besides when doing sss) and decided I can always change to a bar later on if there are problems.
    Now time to describe the piercing process. After showing me the sterile jewelry, she had me lay down and turn my head to the side. She explained the clamps would be as uncomfortable as they were for a rook piercing so I tried to prepare myself. The clamps were really uncomfortable but the piercing itself actually wasn't that bed, I'd say a 4.5/10 maybe. Once the clamps were released, it was a lot less painful.
    I absolutely adore it and can't really feel it right now besides when I smile. I'm counting on it flaring up at some point, as cartilage piercings always do, but I'm prepared to deal with it.

Here's a picture! This ear is finally finished besides stretching up two more sizes so I'm quite happy with the end result of patience and planning!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Looks amazing!

Looks great! My fave ever piercing. My piercer didn't use clamps on mine, glad tho cuz it hurt enough as it was!
    Labret, Nostril, 6 x Lobes, 3 x Helix (2 X stretching), Tragus, Daith & Inner Conch
    ~ I'm Faye ~

Yaaaaayyyy!!! Looks amazing Alex, surprised they used clamps there! Then again I don't think my piercer has ever used clamps on my ears full stop. Regardless, I'm glad it was a good experience for you xxx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I love daiths Yours is very cute!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Thank you so much everyone! I absolutely love it! I find it interesting that clamps aren't common for this piercing, although it seems like it would be difficult to fit them in such an awkward area.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.

Tbh clamps aren't really needed there, seems like it'd make it even trickier really! Ach well, it looks purdy!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Yeah I don't get it either but thank you!
    Current

Looks great and your ear looks all balanced out
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Thank you! I tried my best haha.
    Current

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast