Thread: First new Apadravya and looking for a Lil help

Default First new Apadravya and looking for a Lil help

Hey all! Well a back in August I got an Apadravya done. So far healing wise things have been fine though having a few questions about the piercing itself. When it comes to the jewelry is there an issue it the barbel is just a bit long in regards to having sex or healing? I got the piercing in August but still I'm unable to have sex. At first it was believed that the barbell was to blame due to being too short to allow me to be erect. So we got a new barbell that was longer and I started to heal a bit better, but it was about 1 - 1 1/2 cm longer than I need. I am wondering if that is somehow effecting me in that it is the thing preventing me from having sex without any pain. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Also, I think the barbel may be resting up against a small bit of the corpus cavernosum which is where I feel the pain. Could that be the issue as well? If so what can be done?

And last question is that the top gets dried out and sometimes sticks to the jewelry when it does, any way to fix that little issue?

I got an apadravya in August too. My barbell fits perfectly when soft, and pinches when erect (does not hurt at all). I have found this best for me. I'm healing really well. When I had a barbell that was about 1cm too long (it was for 24 hours) my piercing hurt so much!

I don't really know what to say regarding the corpus cavernosum.

Mine gets dried out too. Stop using salt in sea salt soaks, and use emu oil to moisturise.

When the barbell was a bit short it didn't just pinch when I was erect, it dimpled quite a bit and made the whole experience of being erect painful, so the new barbell was needed. I think I'll be going to my shop and getting just a slightly shorter one soon though. Any recommendation on where to get emu oil? Never heard of anyone in my area using it.

bodyartforms.com

I found a short pinching barbell was absolutely necessary for me to have sex without discomfort.
    Current:
    PA (0ga), guiche ladder (3 @ 6ga), lorum/hafada (2ga)

Retired:
    apadravya (4ga), amphallang (10ga), frenum (8ga), guiche (6ga), lorum (6ga)

Gallery:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...tachmentid=969