Thread: forward helix growing out again

Default forward helix growing out again

this is my second attempt at this piercing-the first one was done at a bad angle and was growing out so i removed it and pierced
    my forward helix in a slightly higher position but ive noticed now that this looks like it has moved through the cartilage and the skin looks a little thin, granted it wasn't pierced at a very deep angle-i have stupid ears which makes ear piercings difficult-i doesnt show signs of full on rejection its not sore or red or bleeding but is a little scabbed-well i say scabbed but it looks like a build up of dried lymph, i have slept on it a number of times i suffer a bad back and find sleeping on my back uncomfy so tend to roll over a lot in the night despite trying hard not to, so wonder if this has contributed also i only SSS it once a day-at night as i never have time in the mornings. the jewellery i have in is thin - about 18 gauge and is 316l surgical steel.
    i dont think its the jewellery material as i was pierced before with a titanium 16 gauge barbell and it still grew out. should i just wait and see what happens and monitor it. i really dont want to lose it again. if it does grow out should i get it done again much deeper more to the side of my head if that makes sense
    Piercings I have

left ear: lobes-1sts and 2nds, helix
    right ear: lobes- 1sts and 2nds, 3rds (lower cartilage),
    right nostril
    monroe

R.I.P

navel x2
    snug
    forward helix x2
    helix

I LOVE bioflex IN MY PIERCINGS

oh and i forgot to add i am PRONE to rejection- i have had reject already a snug, foreward helix and 2 navels, are some people's bodies just not accepting of piercings?
    Piercings I have

right nostril
    monroe

R.I.P

navel x2
    snug
    forward helix x2
    helix

I'd stretch it to 14g. 18g makes me cringe tbh. :S
    It's probably causing a bit of cheesewire effect, and that's a common cause of rejection.
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

can't really do anything with it at the mo as its only two month old and still healing :/
    if it does reject should i get it redone at a higher gauge then?
    Piercings I have

right nostril
    monroe

R.I.P

navel x2
    snug
    forward helix x2
    helix

Definitely.
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.