Page 1 of 89 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: General Cooking Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default General Cooking Thread

How come we show off and have a thread for everything, but no matter how much I search there's no cooking thread to be found??
    If there's something in this world worth showing off, it's culinary awesomeness!
    Bring out your grandmas famous recipe and your own creations! Let's make a cooking thread!

The other day I made this:

Brown rice and evaporated rice mixed, boiled in a yummy tomato sauce and topped with cuttlefish marinated in lemon juice and fried in all natural butter. Awesomeness in a plate. * _ *
    And now I'm having dinner - A thick marbled omelet with crunchy bacon and garlic, and Azores island cheese melted on top, sided by fresh tomatoes. (And yes, I'm aware that I'm having dinner at 1am... haha)
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Nom nom. None of my cooking is that impressive >.<
    I'm Amelia
    My piercer

L & R 4mm lobe | L & R 2nd & 3rd lobe | L double helix | L inner conch | L rook | R helix | R forward helix | R tragus (re-pierced) | R outer conch
    L nostril | Septum | Madonna | L (Devil) & R (Angel) nipple | Nape dermal x2 (vertical) | Cleavage dermal | Navel (re-pierced #2) | VCH

Failed: Navel (rejected x2) | R tragus (migrated) | L collar bone dermal (rejected)
    Wish list: R double inner conch | Tongue

Facebook

Ooh, this is a great idea! I don't cook very often but I love food so I'm going to have fun perving over this thread.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Looks pretty good! I don't cook much, my bf is an amazing cook so I tend to leave it to him. But I do like making drinks; I love making cocktails and soon it will be mulled wine time My current project is sloe gin using berries from the local park (free food!):

Eww, that's last night's tea on the top there *goes off to clean*!

Quote Originally Posted by poodlewash View Post
    Looks pretty good! I don't cook much, my bf is an amazing cook so I tend to leave it to him. But I do like making drinks; I love making cocktails and soon it will be mulled wine time My current project is sloe gin using berries from the local park (free food!):

Homemade alcohol is the best. I'm currently making sloe gin right now too.

Last year I made damson gin and blackberry whiskey (all picked when I go out hill walking).
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Quote Originally Posted by poodlewash View Post

I have a 5 litre container on the go. I have introduced it to my french friends and have orders for loads of the stuff. But they give me the ingredients to make it.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Homemade alcohol. *.*
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Default New To Golf? Read This Proven Advice!

The sport of golf takes a great deal of skill and patience It's a sport where you send a ball in a hole using different drivers and clubs However, it may not be as simple as it sounds Read the following paragraphs to find out what you can do to play like a professional nbamaglie com/]NBA Maglie A snack that has high protein content is an ideal energizer while playing your round When played properly, golf can be both mentally and physically challenging An infusion of additional protein and calories will restore your mental clarity and revitalize your muscles, which will help you play your best all the way to the end Have a neutral grip for your club A grip that is overly tight will pull your shot rightwards If you hold too loose, the ball will likely go to the left You can make adjustments to your grip according to the direction of each shot Be sure that you keep all your focus on the shot you're going to take next Do not let water hazards or unsuccessful shots intimidate you when making your next shot If you are still mad at yourself for a mistake you made on the last hole, your swing off the next tee will not go well Always concentrate on the next shot, and let the past ones stay in the past nbamaglie com/]NBA Giocatori Maglie If you start slipping while connecting with your club during your swing, don't assume your glove is worn out It is important to look at the grip on your club to make sure that it is not the culprit You can replace worn out grips without spending a lot of money This is a cheap way to improve your golf swing Don't stiffen when you go to swing at the ball Unfortunately, tons of golfers do this, causing their stroke to produce negative results You need to be limber and relaxed as you take your stance This will let your muscles work towards an accurate and powerful swing If you're as stiff as a wall, your improvement will not happen Graphite shafts are for more than just your driver! See the new graphite shifts and new technologies that can make for stronger putting nbamaglie com/]NBA Italia One key piece of advice for your golf swing is to focus on using your hips to shift your weight forward as you make impact with the ball This will increase the power of your swing and the distance the ball will travel Before you even hit the ball on a new course, invest some time to learn about it first You can avoid unwanted penalty strokes and wasted shots by finding out the lurking dangers of the course you are playing on Do so with use of a scorecard map or asking players experienced with that particular course There is not one piece of advice that is guaranteed to work with every aspiring golfer, so hopefully in this article, you have found some tidbits that work well for you Try something new, whether that happens to be a different swing, a newer grip or perhaps a different short game strategy

I wanted to make sloe gin but I could never find the berries. Should get round to doing the proper mulled wine thing this Christmas though . . . might do a trial for Bonfire night actually :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Chocolate cake and coconut rum mouse

Beef stew and home made bread
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Page 1 of 89 123456789101151 ... LastLast