Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: General Cooking Thread

that steak looks yummy... *.*
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Well ill add my pic not the best version of my Tasty Chocolate cake filled with cremey butter filling and covered in sweet chcoclate icing, Then to finish dusted in icing sugar

Current Piercings....

Left Nipple, Nose, Tounge, Tragus right ear, Conch Left ear, micro dermel back of neck, microdermel under eye, 5 x labret on bottom lip ,Septum, bridge, collar bone piercings and venoms on tongue.

Past Piercings ...

VCH, belly button, 3 Helix right ear, scaffold left ear, 3 sternum dermels. 2 dermel on neck, cheeks,

Wanted Piercings...

Rook, Daith and MD`s in a tattoo design on my leg

Tattos..

Paws on chest and dark angel on the whole of my back.

mmmmm. steak.
    Hi! I'm Casey

Have:
    Industrial, tragus x2, ear web x2, conch, bridge, nostril x2, high nostril x2, septum, tongue x2, lingual frenulum, labret, monroe x2, navel, nipples x2, vch, standard lobe piercings x15,

Retired:
    Bridge x2, vertical brow x3, horizontal brow, bottom navel, stomach surface, arm surface x2, hand web, hand surface, standard lobe x2.

Want:
    Deep Mandible, cheeks, lip x2, forward helix x2, bottom navel, horizontal brow x2, numerous MDA's, lots more tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by poodlewash View Post
    Looks pretty good! I don't cook much, my bf is an amazing cook so I tend to leave it to him. But I do like making drinks; I love making cocktails and soon it will be mulled wine time My current project is sloe gin using berries from the local park (free food!):

Eww, that's last night's tea on the top there *goes off to clean*!

I have a 5 litre container on the go. I have introduced it to my french friends and have orders for loads of the stuff. But they give me the ingredients to make it.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Sometimes I do this for special occasions.

Not the best pic as it got burnt when I went to go do something else and my helper didn't turn it on time or lift it when the flames jumped!
    After being cooked for 6 hours and basted with 3 litres of olive oil all was good.
    Equipped with: Apadravya & Ampallang(Magic Cross), P.A, Helix, Septum and Tongue
    No longer equipped: Both Nipples, Ear lobe and numerous Eyebrow piercings

Wishlist: Guiche, Frenum, Nipples, Labret and Ear Stretch

Tattoos: Left upper arm Oriental Sleeve, Right upper arm Tribal Arm Band and Tribal Sun, also Start of Tribal inspired Biotech design.

Wishlist: LOTS!

Facebook

Tumblr

Oo I wanna join in I love cooking and am the main cook round here, nothing very fancy or sophisticated but I will be sure to get some pics up soon!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Please do!
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

have some bacon pancakes, they're yummy with maple syrup

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

My lunch today:

Penne with small strips of turkey breast and mushrooms, sided by a sunny side down egg (Yes, sunny side down. 'Cause I prefer the yolk well cooked and crispy whites, so I turn it around for a few seconds after the bottom finishes cooking. I also put a bit of salt, pepper and curry on top. It's the best way to eat eggs, IMO).
    You can't even imagine how nice and yummy this smelled. *.*
    ___

Snicky, I tried cooking a fried egg (sunny side up for me) with a little bit of curry powder sprinkled on top, seriously nice

just had it between 2 slices of slightly burnt toast, not really photo worthy but definitely nice

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr