Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: best and worst piercing you ever had?

Wink best and worst piercing you ever had?

my best was my snakebites, my worst was my scaffolding (only because it got infected but im getting it re-done)

Best has to be my Daith because it hurt like hell and I love the look, plus it surprises most folk who wouldn't have imagined being pierced there. Also gotta add my tragus is also the best after suffering a trauma he's still going strong.
    Worst was a bridge I had a long time ago from a cowboy piercer..wish I knew then what I knew now.

Best was my smiley, because even though it hurt a lot to get pierced, after it was like nothing had happened! and I've never had any major problems with it *touch wood*. My worst would be my helix. I've had it for four months and its literally like a week old piercing still *sigh* I might have to retire it if it stays like it much longer :/
    Current Piercings - Both lobes 8mm, second and third in lobes, left nostril, left helix, smiley

Retired/Rejected -Auricle X2, left conch, navel

Piercings I want - Lower left lip, right conch, right rook, left daith

- -
    P e a c e-M u s i c-L o v e

I've never had a piercing before so

My best was probably my left conch because it healed quickly and perfectly, worst the bellybuttons without a doubt, every time they are all like no no way and rebel against me.

Hi everyone, I would love some advice please.

I got my ears lobes pierced yesterday and would like to undo it with minimal scarring.

Is it safe to pull the studs out today and will the holes heal well. As in..will I have noticeable scars or will it end up being like spots/freckles.

Best: They were my snake bites. So easy to heal!
    Worst: My eyebrow, it just won't heal! >:l

Best: At the moment I would say my Rook as that healed like a dream, no problems at all... although I really love my Lip.
    Worst:
    My Scaffold... My first helix was bad too as it bled non-stop for ten hours and needed to be removed
    .. U K R e d ..
    http://www.justgiving.com/Andrea-Smith-MND
    -------------
    PIERCINGS: 17
    Scaffold, Rook, Tragus (x2), 5mm Lobes and Standard Lobes
    Eyebrow (x2), Nose, Navel, Tongue, Snakebites, Central Labret and Medusa
    MICRODERMALS: 6
    Wrist (x2), Sternum (x3) and Under Eye
    TATTOOS:
    Elephant (forearm): Truck (hip): Half Music Sleeve in Progress
    WISHLIST:
    Tats: Harley Quinn, More to Music Sleeve & Medical Alert Details

The best would be my nostril that I have now It's been so well behaved. I can't believe it'll soon be a year since I got it.
    The worst is a tie between the first attempt at the nostril, or the gunned first set of lobes. People who've been here a while I'm sure will have heard me moaning about both. :L

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaIsabella View Post
    Hi everyone, I would love some advice please.

I got my ears lobes pierced yesterday and would like to undo it with minimal scarring.

Is it safe to pull the studs out today and will the holes heal well. As in..will I have noticeable scars or will it end up being like spots/freckles.
    You'd be better to post in the "ask a professional" thread, under the aftercare, healing and safety board. You'll get more sound advise than I can give.
    It should be fine, just keep it all very clean. But again, I do recommend you ask there as well.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Best: Septum. I had no issues with it besides normal soreness and crusties at first and it healed really fast.
    Worst: Rook, tragus, and nipple. The cartilage piercings were really pissy, had bad bumps, and took the longest out of all my cartilage piercings to heal. I've had my nipple done for over a year and it's only now started to fully settle down. It has times where it behaves, but other times it randomly lymps and gets bumpy.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast