Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: best and worst piercing you ever had?

Best: Labret, I'm in love with it.

Worst: Helix, just because it took so long to be able to sleep comfortably on it.

My Christina was my best and worst for sure. It was definitely a love/hate relationship. I miss it every day. But for current piercings, I have to say my outer labia are my favorites. They give me that "bad girl" confidence, even while I'm wearing a girly skirt and heels, and they never, ever give me an ounce of grief. They are by far the most low maintenance piercings I have ever had.
    Current: tragus (r); daith (l), helix (r), navel, nipples, outer labia x 4

Retired: tongue, septum, christina

Tats: nape, ankle, lower back, pubic

Best has to be my nipples, love the look and knowing nobody else can see them.
    Worst was my septum piercing as was the most painful (id rsther sit through my rib tattoo again) and even tho i dont like it i wear it as my badge of strength haahaa

Best is a tie between my septum & my center lip. Both healed like a dream, gave me zero trouble, and look incredibly cute.

Worst had to be my nipples. Hurt like blood-gutted pus-spewing HELL & the right one rejected within a few months because the n00b piercer did it way too shallow.

And while they're far from the worst- right now I'm having a fair amount of trouble getting my snakebites to settle down. They're almost 3 weeks old & still swollen. The fistulas feel... I dunno, HARD for lack of a better word & I don't remember my center lip doing this. It's probably because I keep catching the damn studs on my teeth still when I'm eating, but I'm almost to the point of getting some titanium rings & changing them. If anyone has any advice on gettin them to heal faster I'd love to hear it.
    Last edited by phendraana; 05-12-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Try getting them downsized, I kept putting it off and off but once I did they were so much better, wish I'd done it way earlier!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Best: Belly Button and Nippies
    Worst: ALL MY CARTILEDGE PIERCINGS. they all hate me.

Best- I love my cheek piercings probably that!
    Worst- My smiley hurt like a bag of nails! i had it done yesterday haha ... It hurt >.<
    Olive-
    Tongue split | Pointed ears | 30mm Ears | 5mm Septum | 6 mm Labret | third eye Dermal | Cheeks | Dahlias | Smiley | Nape |

Best piercing I've had was probably my nostril and septum piercings.

Worst piercing I've had would be my rook.
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

I don't have a lot of piercings, but so far the best would have to be my rook. I love the way it looks and it's been healing like a dream.

The worst piercing would have be to be the second lobes I got done at Claire's when I was 13-14 years old. They took so long to heal and were such a pain that I eventually retired them.
    Have: lobes (1.2mm, 1.6mm), helix, conch, rook, nostril

Retired: 2nd lobes

My best has to be my nostril it healed super quick and gave me the least hassle.

Worst has to be my cartilage on my left ear. My GOD it hurt like crazy! Not the getting pierced bit but the aftercare, I sleep on my back so that wasn't a problem but it would swell like crazy (went to claire's accessories and they used the wrong earrings -_- Do not go to Claires for piercings just don't do it) Ended up online and finding out that the reason for the swelling may be because they used the wrong earrings so decided to take it out whilst in town to buy a new earring by the time I came home it closed up. Quite frankly I did not care the pain was gone.