Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Items out of stock

Default Items out of stock

For the third time I think I have ordered something from this website which when the package is delivered I find the item out of stock?
    This is starting to get really frustrating as it always seems to be the one item I really need
    I appreciate jewellery is high volume stuff but no other sites seem to have this problem.
    If something's out of stock shouldn't we be told at point of order in which case we have the chance to order a different product?

Rant over
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783178572

I'll forward this on for you.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

people are starting to lose faith in this site for wrong orders, incomplete orders. I just ordered the stuff I wanted from here from Crazy Factory, I would rather wait a week for delivery than have another out of stock issue
    sorry, I never had a problem until about 6 months ago, and it always seems to be with bioplast labrets and push fit ends being out of stock?
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783178572

Yea I agree Pingu...placed an order for one item on tuesday & website said item was in stock. On wednesdaywebsite stated order sent for packing,fair enough, thursday morning states sent for despatch, good news. Then an hour later I get an email saying the item is out of stock WTF.

Also sent an email over a week ago asking about another item.....totally ignored ...fuckin' useless. This will be my first & last order, there are plenty of other companies out there who will appreciate its customers no matter on the size of the order.
    Current 2 x standard lobes - tragus (right ear) - horizontal nipples (barbells) - septum - right nostril- daith

Tattoos - 2 Japanese sleeves - Japanese chestpiece - full lower leg pieces Japanese - Day of the Dead Geisha on right thigh - Japanese tiger on left thigh

I have had a similar problem.
    Ordered some items on the tenth to be told on the twelfth that was due today (sixteenth). ANd now have been told that in fact it is now looking like the 21st that it should be instock for dispatch
    Piercings:
    2 x Left Lobe - 1.6mm BCR
    Right Nipple (2nd time pierced) - 1.6mm Bar
    Tongue - 1.6mm Bar

Retired:
    Left Nipple

Tattoos:
    None Yet - A few planned

umm...I'm new here and I was wondering if there are extra charges if you want your order delivered to the US...can anyone help me? pleeease

Hi Alex, go to the bottom of the home page & under the heading "Customer Service" click on delivery information. Scroll down & you will see North America....all the info is there. I wouldn't waste your time emailing for info, as I said above they dont respond....now 3 weeks & still no reply to my email. Have you tried looking for want you want at bodyartforms.com ? they are based in the U.S .....hope that helps.
    Current 2 x standard lobes - tragus (right ear) - horizontal nipples (barbells) - septum - right nostril- daith

Tattoos - 2 Japanese sleeves - Japanese chestpiece - full lower leg pieces Japanese - Day of the Dead Geisha on right thigh - Japanese tiger on left thigh

Quote Originally Posted by Alex555 View Post
    umm...I'm new here and I was wondering if there are extra charges if you want your order delivered to the US...can anyone help me? pleeease
    North America

Standard Mail

Deliveries arrive in 5-8 working days. Online tracking is not available with this service.

FREE WHEN YOU SPEND OVER 10.00*
    or from 1.90 | See Service Prices
    UPS Express Courier Service

Deliveries arrive in 1-2 working days. This is a tracked service and a signature is required on delivery.

Upgrade from 16.99 | See Service Prices
    * Please note, some bulky novelty products, giftware & fashion accessory items do not qualify for free shipping. In such cases you will only be charged for the shipping on the bulky items and not on any body jewellery items in the order.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I am also experiencing same problems. Whenever I look for an item at this website I actually found it out of stock. I don't that why they have started this business if they are unable to handle it properly.

Default Out of stock

I know this has been said before, but the shop on this site is so frustrating. So much stock seems to be out of stock. Every time I see something cool and go to order it's out of stock.

Nightmare.

Can any one recommend any other more reliable sites to get decent jewellery from...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast