Thread: Thinking about a VCH - how important is the Q-Tip test?

Default Thinking about a VCH - how important is the Q-Tip test?

I am thinking that I would like a VCH next year (it will be my treat when I get to my goal weight!)

However, I have read about the Q-tip test to assess suitability, and I fail it. Has anyone else failed the test, but still had it done?
    Hiya - I'm Emma!

Piercings: lobes x 3, Tragus, Helix, Navel, Conch, Sternum Microdermals x 2, VCH, Central Labret, Forward Helix

Tattoos: Stars on inner forearm, Rat on inner ankle, Dotwork Star Mandala on shoulder & Lotus/Butterfly on hip

http://www.facebook.com/emmalsims

Not the be all and end all, go to a piercer and they'll tell you for sure if it's possible. Many have had it done after not passing the q-tip test.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

dpack_1

It's certainly a good test but as stated, doesnt necessarily mean you 'cant' get it. And should it really be the case you can't get one there are plenty of other options available to you for genital piercings.

And to put your mind at ease, there's a member on here that failed the q-tip test yet i still managed to pierce their VCH and they've had no problems with it at all.

Thanks - I'll definitely be making a trip to Bexleyheath nest year!
    Hiya - I'm Emma!

Piercings: lobes x 3, Tragus, Helix, Navel, Conch, Sternum Microdermals x 2, VCH, Central Labret, Forward Helix

Tattoos: Stars on inner forearm, Rat on inner ankle, Dotwork Star Mandala on shoulder & Lotus/Butterfly on hip

http://www.facebook.com/emmalsims